forum

What are the reasons that keep you into osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kayy
Addiction and boredom
Zafufu
Hmmmm, I guess I just don't have any reasons keeping me out. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, but I enjoy it as one of my favorite online games and take some time to pop in whenever I'm in the mood. I've never consider quitting, so thoughts of what keep me from doing so just haven't crossed my mind.
Jinn
my friend keep competing with me
Cylwie
playing songs that i really like (mostly from anime) :3
gooder101
i have terrible laptop that somehow still works after being drown two times in cola and once in milk,so it's capabilities aren't high enough for me to play anything else than osu! +this game is actually sometimes fun
Snow901
New content released regularly, and the maps to songs are done really well. I can't even begin with how many animes I discovered through simply playing a TV Size ver. of a song on osu.

mizuki-chan wrote:

passing one particular map, after that i can deinstall osu forever xD
I used to think that srsly when I first started, the day I pass a 3* map would be the day I retire, because it was a struggle to make it through 2* maps. I finally did it one day after a while... but I never quit because it was too fun lol. Now I can sight read up to 5.5* maps.
9reyJ
I love hard games , osu! is hard , all the more reason i want to keep playing... other than that , i love rhythm games and it's addictive.
Rumberkren
- no other games
- ♥ anime
- i bought a graphic tablet c:
LoliPantsu
i have no friends irl
Arow
I enjoy brainless keybord smashing and mouse drifting.
MoltenMango
Matrix
freedom dive
Vigerzz
-Addiction
-Competitiveness
-Temporarily terrible net so one of the only games I can play and record my stats
-The feeling of progression
mizuki-chan
The last few days im asking myself why i even play osu... i have only few hours free time a day and i always think i should use my free time for more important stuff. And i suck at playing osu anyways, i think you can call this "addiction" ... ^-^
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I like the maps and songs. It's cool. It gives me different anime suggestions. I also like challenging myself with hard maps. This game is the reason I bought a tablet and the reason I hardly get any sleep(sometimes).
Mo mit o
I like the music
Toine
I finally lost my drive to play osu, life is so fine without it!
Surono
life, my life.
bad aimm
1: has my fav anime openings
2: Music never liked weeb music until i played osu
3: Never ending goals
RynaHitsune
Interesting beatmaps.
Multiplayer.
Dusalty
Lack of interesting games and motivation to do anything besides playing video games.
WubWubWaffle
because i can show my inner weeb here
Swash
Catgirls. Legit my only reason.
[ Rainbow ]
I started the game 1 month ago and.. Addiction for sure
czr
i play for 3 reasons
1. its fun af c;
2. im actually decent at it
3. it doesnt crash or lag like every other game i have :c
mizuki-chan
its something nice to play for about 1 hour a day to take a break from other game. however sometimes i still end up playing 3 hours or even 4 hours without recognizing it ^-^
Kyoukoh
For one, a lot of my friends play it. But it's honestly just addicting.
45Traeath
The songs; especially Vocaloid ones.
And I'm trying too hard to make my hands as fast as Suguri's moves.
- Astral -
- Friends
- Demetori songs
- Linada's maps
SBAPK
First of, I play a lot to improve myself and be better than the friend who showed me OSU! No seriously this game is awesome (i must ... click ... the ... circles ...) and i'm actually playing a lot more because of my pc (shitty $200 laptop) that can only handle osu! (Even if my graphic chipset's driver crashes A LOT).
SBAPK
First of, I play a lot to improve myself and be better than the friend who showed me OSU! No seriously this game is awesome (i must ... click ... the ... circles ...) and i'm actually playing a lot more because of my pc (shitty $200 laptop) that can only handle osu! (Even if my graphic chipset's driver crashes A LOT).
[skittlepop]
i play on and off because of rl stuff but i always come back to see how mapping styles have evolved and stuff also i'm a weeb
Hyppyri
dgfthgh
Shiroka Weiss
i guess I really just want to play those really hard songs. I always try to improve and these things:)

it's also fun to play with friends and stuff (even though I have no clue how to get into this community)
[ LJ ]
I still play osu! to this day because of the friends I have met online (IM NOT A LONER XD), For the Ctb which I have been playing for almost an year, Takes me back to the days I thought I would play standard and become good at it, But now Im stuck in ctb, The game itself is just fun to play, there are infinite maps to play as there are new maps almost everyday, and the last thing that keeps me playing is the fact that I get to improve my skills at the game the more I progress through the ranks and player levels
Runiel
I can't use a credit card to buy other games, and osu! is pretty decent
Rio-
The only game I actually play...
maybe beside World of Tanks and Counter Strike

Also free songs
Pacztual
I assume the only reason that Osu! kept me here even If I was horrible in this game that I couldnt improve at all , It's because it's a Musical Rythm game where it has like other 3 different modes , And every one of them is really interesting and some are hard to play with (Becuase I'm not fit for them I suspose?)

I quit Osu! like year ago and came back since I had nothing else to play with , now that It seems I improved abit .... Doesnt look like it for me.. I'm still failing hard maps , and stuff are never comfortable here D:

Community's really friendly , I havent seen any rude or toxic person yet . Vast majority are chill and competitive people that want to put others in a test without ego intended. (?)
Janifer
the songs in osu are the main reason. osu is just so fun and i really enjoy playing it
Zaptelus
It's a good way to practice my mouse precision and to improve my aim for other games. It's also a really fun game to play so ye
show more