What are the reasons that keep you into osu?

posted
Total Posts
358
show more
Nathan
also the lolis
-[ Dumpling ]-
lots of songs I want to map
loli/ecchi pictures
friends
and finding about new and older animes

otherwise I would have already left this game 3 months ago
kaiku
Making ecchi skins, best fun. And many friends who I can spam Nyaa~ to
Aoko
Friends, the efforts I've put into playing this game, and finding ways to improve my aptitude as an osu! player. c:
And oh, the beautiful maps. The forums. The skins. The gameplay itself.
Well, basically, it's because of everything. <:
E s s a

Aoko wrote:

Friends, the efforts I've put into playing this game, and finding ways to improve my aptitude as an osu! player. c:
And oh, the beautiful maps. The forums. The skins. The gameplay itself.
Well, basically, it's because of everything. <:
i approved this, also i add for my reasons is to catch the country's record.
catching up the highest ranked score player in PH and will be the 1st PH player to reach the 10,000 S ranks c:
HazeL
Nice E s s a

!top 50 beatmap ranking
!replays watched by others
!SS counts
!more friends
Jinny

Aoko wrote:

Friends, the efforts I've put into playing this game, and finding ways to improve my aptitude as an osu! player. c:
And oh, the beautiful maps. The forums. The skins. The gameplay itself.
Well, basically, it's because of everything. <:
basically

;w;
Mono98
I like rhythm games and... That's probably it... Oh, and I am usually very creative and osu!gives me the ability to create my own beatmaps, which is cool :) Sadly, none of my maps have been ranked and I gave up on most, but as soon as my first one get ranked... I'll be so excited to see how many people played it every week/month and to see the ratings and probably to get some feedback or PMs :) This will get me more fired up to play more than anything
-Seren-
resource of good music; friends; and to be a very good player.
DeanAmbroseFan
my home made pumpkin pie keeps me into osu!


Lol. It's beautiful isn't it? 8-)
Cephre
feeling behind on anime

thats all
franchiiii
because osu is love, osu is life
I mean it's very addicting and fun to play
Duskyui
The community, the music, and the fact that it's so addicting and fun :3
felixdpro123

Black Wolf159 wrote:

If this thread don't get non-serious post. Something bad is happening.

We all know that we started at Osu! like a normal game. When you see in Youtube some plays, you may say "I can do that"
You play it and you say "What the fire of a truck is this" A normal day like other. The months and years pass and you still want to play that game but you are better than before so that's a great step too. Always when you start to think in the pass its feels nostalgic or when you see a really old replay.

Anyway, Why you still play osu? There are a lot of reasons 'cause in these years the game has new things and the creator can't do all of those thing alone, you know what's my point.

My reason is standar, I play for fun like others but also, play for be competitive, gain more experience and rank (Farm) and find some lewd friends that you can meet in Real Life~
You deserve report if you don't cry with my thread.
Meah

SirDusky wrote:

The community, the music, and the fact that it's so addicting and fun :3
Doomsdaddy
Because it's one of the few games I am semi-decent at. Oh, and the community is pretty fun too. :D
Asda Meal Deal

CptBlackBird wrote:

bcuz quitting osu is impossible
This ^
Vladimir Putin
Everything about the game.
Szymek
To become a legend like Niko.
Nightblade
-
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply