Scorpion
Larvae

They all taste really good. Especially the ox tongue
Vaporwave
Sweetbread :\
Cyclohexane
salty milk and coins
Gumpy
Accidentally put salt in my cereal felt sick for the rest of the day.
joi-
I once ate ketchup with meatballs.

Shit was wild.
Renevant
my meatball that rolled out the door
Treekii
I pissed on an oreo and ate it
Friendan
you're mom
Bonk
Spotted Dick
DeletedUser_2880482

silmarilen wrote:

your moms pussy
OOHHHHHHHHHHH
#rekt
remco827
wtf is this even
why bother eating that shit (says me living in china :P)
Kwonaiden
Ninther4
A weird combination between orange juice, ice, salt, hot ketchup and dirt (It was horrible :cry: )
B1rd
Well yesterday I made pasta with two eggs, half a litre of milk, a can of tomatoes, kidney beans and chickpeas, some garlic, an onion and various frozen vegetables. Pretty typical 'meal' made by me.
Aurani
What the shit B1rd mate.... you could've made two separate meals from those things. Also, wouldn't that be a meal for like, at least 3 people? :p

On topic - craziest thing I've eaten was, eh... your standard octopus salad. God that shit's chewy like bubblegum.
Yuudachi-kun

Bonk wrote:

Spotted Dick

PORK FAGGOTS
trebby
Fried and spiced hornets in Taiwan. And I quite a few of them; they taste good :D
Nameless
I've eaten plastic before, I cut it up into circular pieces beforehand because risks are overrated.
I've also ate grass, but I don't really think that's crazy.
trebby

MintLatios wrote:

I've eaten plastic before, I cut it up into circular pieces beforehand because risks are overrated.
I've also ate grass, but I don't really think that's crazy.
Why...
Why would you eat plastic? o.o
nxthxn
Wood.
MelodyAlexander
Deep friend mountain oysters with ranch dressing dipping sauce.
And it was good too.
Tsukimi Luna
I love Durian.....and I will never get why people can find it disgusting lel
Vialle

silmarilen wrote:

your moms pussy
OOHHHHHHHHHHH
And since our dick has at least once inside the pussy of our mom, no male is virgin.
Factorial
My fingernails
MelodyAlexander

Yuu-Chii wrote:

I love Durian.....and I will never get why people can find it disgusting lel
Durian tastes like heaven. It just smells like dead rat.
E m i
skin from my feet, literally biting it off. :roll:
Trash Boat

silmarilen wrote:

your moms pussy
OOHHHHHHHHHHH
wtf
pandaBee
Nothing too crazy. I guess the most 'weird' stuff I have eaten would be organ meats in general (liver, heart, intestines, etc). But those taste good so idk.
Kirinodere

- Aurta - wrote:

Type in the craziest thing you've ever eaten.
For me: Lutafisk.
As a person living in Sweden, that's considered normal! What's really crazy though is surströmming. Basically rotten fish, but for some reason some people actually like it. Yuck.

As for me... When I was in Japan with my family, we decided to go for yakitori for dinner one day. We all chose yakitori samplers, with tons of mixed grilled chicken skewers - Like chicken butt on a skewer, wings on a skewer, etc. I got these these "small sausages" on a skewer and decided to try it. Got weird stares from my sister who revealed that they were chicken testicles after I had finished two of them. Fml
Kurogane Ai
French fries together with ice cream...idk if this is weird enough, but that's it ._.. And also fried and marinated chicken butts
Allahu Akbar_old_1
C4, got food poisoning, but threw up, felt better the next day, didn't eat any C4 for a whole week after that traumatizing experience
gingerale_queen
My fist.
It took a doctor to take it out.