Thanks a lot for your mod! <3
- Ask Gero about the skin, I'm pretty sure it was Krisom who did these elements. Oh I see. hitcircles etc. are by Krisom and numbers are by Gonzvlo. D:
- 01:49:634 (3,6) - minor - not a kind of stack I would recommend for the easiest diff as (6) appears sorta too soon after (3). I think we can clearly see (6) so keeping as it is.
Looks good to me!
- 01:10:994 (4) - replacing it with two circles (01:10:994 - and 01:11:474) will make much more sense with the vocals and break the long 1/2 combo, which is also pretty nice for a Normal. Keeping mine because it plays better for me. :<
Note: 01:14:354 (3) - same as above. The reason is pretty similar, it just feels better with the music and vocals.
- 01:31:874 (1,2,1) - why don't you use a delayed break here, just like you did it in a Tough diff? Consistency is great and it will prevent an unnecessary NC, which would give too much HP to players. Deleted these 1/2, but about break - can't move it as in Tough diff because of AR5.
- 02:35:714 (2,3) - in order to avoid quie a tricky 3/2 transition you should remove (3) and add a repeat to 2. It will significantly help players to save their accuracy and it feels more playable. It isn't as hard for normals. I'd like to change it, but can't because I'll must move maany notes after this if I apply this.
- The rhythm can (and probably should) get a little more challenging in patters like 00:00:194 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1) - if you pay attention to music / 00:23:234 (1,2,1,2) - or if you follow vocals here / some sliders like 01:07:394 (6) - can be mapped with more objects, too. These parts feel okay to me, short sliders after some 1/2 (01:07:394 (6) - ) plays strange for example. D:
The spread feels weak and this should be considered. Making this diff harder is an option and I've left a few suggestions above. Feel free to get more opinions on that, first. Apart from being a little too easy there is nothing really wrong withthe diff.
The spread might use a little more work, but overall that's a very nice set!
Best of luck!
nice avatar you have <3