Static Noise Bird wrote:[General]
Although not unrankable since it's only 7,5% of the song, there's almost a whole 20-second-silence in the end of the mp3. Could be cut off.
The current mp3 is acceptable (128kbps), though it could also be 192kbps. A better quality with a minor size increase should never be a bad thing.
Easy and Normal could have a spinner like in Hard at the end, too.
Easy could start where Normal and Hard start, too.
^ No big problems there, just what I personally think would be for the best. ^
01:32:354 (1) - A bit too tall. A smoother, leaner slider would look better and play just as well. There's no difference I think D:
02:08:834 (3) - Move the curve's sliderpoint just a few squares up for a better blanket.
02:54:914 (3) - A trickier one to adjust due to the design and all, but you could try the same as with 01:07:394 (3). But this looks fine.
00:11:714 (1) - Should be reversed IMO. I don't thjnk so, there's no any beat at 00:13:154 -
02:51:074 (5) - First of all, stack with (4). Second, the shape is odd. Basically, just follow this shape again. I wanted to create heart with 02:50:114 (3) - xD
01:57:314 (1,2,3,4) - Would be nice if this could be made into a nicely flowing slider-section like the one mentioned above or the previous 4 sliders). But this pattern is also okay
02:14:594 (1,2) - Would be nice if this flowed well. ehm I prefer to keep mine. :<
Cool mapset, nice song. Good luck!
Lally wrote:#1st o3o Unfortunately 2nd xD
- 01:41:474 (2,3) - i totally desagree about overlaps like this in the easier diffs it confuses the newbie players,you should think as you were playing your easy diff as the first time in osu and then you may understand what should you put and which kind of patterns are like cancer for the newbies I saw many overlaps in easy diffs, right now want to keep it.
- 02:52:994 (1,2,3) - personally i found this pattern a bit complicated for an easy diff What's hard here? D:
- 03:03:554 (5,1) - D: no no no pls not this ;_; is REALLY HARD for an easy fiff ^
- audio lead-in is to short try to increse it up to 2000
- 01:06:434 (2,3,4,5) - imo is a little bit hard pattern this one why don't you try to replace it with 2 sliders?
- 02:31:874 (1,1) - hmm not sure that you got enought space time between this 2
- 03:35:234 - where is the spinner?
- this is quit a general thing for all the diffs but i totally heard in all the diffs that you miss a finish or you miss a proper hitsound for a finish,in this case i'm speaking about objects like this 00:15:554 (1) - is missing a finish , and you can clearly hear the missing finishes in the kiai part like : 01:05:474 (1) - 01:09:314 (1) - 01:13:154 (1) - but in the normal parts aswell without overhitsounding but for example here 00:46:274 (1) - is totally missing one.
and in points like this 00:59:714 (1) - where a finish is to srong you could use a whistle,so imo you should try to look for a custom finish wch you really need and after to look what is really missing,if you would like i could do a really nazi and precise hitsound modding if you really need it but i think you can deal with it alone no? :3 Added 3 more finishes in every kiai time, about places like 00:59:714 (1) - for me it's silenced moment so I want to keep non-hitsound here.
gl o3o naisu song
Thank you guys for mods <3
About not mapped first part in Soft diff - it's hard to map it, sliderticks are annoing and confusing when I mapped this with easy patterns. D: