forum

Final Fantasy X|V: Stormblood

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sylvaril
Early access soon™ So who is gonna use their fantasia? (' x ')
I'll just stick to my tarufell >:

Pizzicato
best side quest ever

Gumpy
Really enjoying HW so far at level 56 until like august tho since i'm not at home. Whelp I will have more content to by then since they are adding more soon.
I used my Fantasia to change from a cat to an Au Ra cuz I like them.
Topic Starter
deletemyaccount

Gumpyyy wrote:

I used my Fantasia to change from a cat to an Au Ra cuz I like them.
You went from having a furry tail to having a scaley tail.

nice me too
Tenyo_old_2
someone farm ponies wit me

anyone in ultros?
neurosis
Tenyo_old_2

emmy wrote:

this expansion is really quickly killing my interest in this game ; ;
what exactly is wrong with it? I'm fairly new still and I can't CLEAR TITAN EX i'm retarded or something

KOTR fight looks cool

dunno about this alexander stuff though
dkun

emmy wrote:

this expansion is really quickly killing my interest in this game ; ;
a few months into the expansion, and this is just how I feel. :(

anyone else still playing out there?
neurosis
DeletedUser_4041880
There won't be an update until early Nov since the devs are still taking a break. They deserve it for how hard they worked, but there isn't really much to do endgame besides savage and capping eso.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Is endgame really that sparse? Can't wait for that after coming back to this game since beta.. :roll:
Zerostarry
The content is awful right now.

I started over a few months ago on another server and I quickly got to i190 SCH, i180 BLM and now i'm just levelling other classes, working on achievements and my crafters/gatherers

Alex normal is too easy but I honestly don't have the motivation to go into Savage just because it's the same shit i've seen already. I am a hardcore raider in other games but those games made you feel special for raiding (you got to see content that casuals didnt)
DeletedUser_4041880
It's hard to find a dedicated static for savage. There are still people who can't get past Faust on AS1 with him basically sitting there like a training dummy.
neurosis
Gumpy
My FC runs weekly events for endgame content/practice for it. So I will have it done someday I still find the game fun to a certian extent, but yeah right now i'm probably not gonna renew my sub until the next content patch hits.
dkun

emmy wrote:

dkun wrote:

anyone else still playing out there?
i am! there's still enough to occupy me but the game's been in a pretty bad state for awhile. i really hope they start turning things around quick.
glad to see someone still out there! i'm in the same situation. i've just been grinding 60 DoH/L's to pass the time. :( nothing beats making gil, though!

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Is endgame really that sparse? Can't wait for that after coming back to this game since beta.. :roll:
depends on how you define "endgame". there's still a lot of content from beta to now. you'll be distracted all the way to 3.1.

Frostei wrote:

It's hard to find a dedicated static for savage. There are still people who can't get past Faust on AS1 with him basically sitting there like a training dummy.
this is why you parse people on a 60 dummy before you even attempt a1s with a group. everyone should be at least pushing 900+ if you want to even have a break at Faust. (even that number is a joke, tbh)

emmy wrote:

my static+fc fell apart like a few days before savage came out so i haven't really bothered.
was anyone here on excalibur?
on the same boat yet again. :( this large house gets lonely when it's just you and another person active.
I want to transfer, but there's just too much to leave behind in terms of gil/assets/fc. pls come to leviathan people we offer cookies

on a side note, I ran into a baller FC earlier.

vid for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00Su8-3pEQ
neurosis
dkun

emmy wrote:

i haven't really been doing much. i usually fill up both of my retainers with crafts when i log in and before i go to bed (wish i had more p2w retainers) and work on offclasses/making more red scrip stuff

this happened earlier. (it wouldn't let my chatbox go any bigger but this went on for a very long time lol)
I fill up all 3 of my retainers before I go to bed and I usually log back in with 200-600k per day. it's not bad! (the extra dollar is totally worth the slots.)

also is there really a point to the astral crafting items? I can craft red 60's just fine at the current BiS whites melded. the astral's are soooo expensive right now. :| i'm waiting for the prices to dip in 3.1 (hopefully!). (this should show my current CRP melds, which is min/maxed afaik)
neurosis
dkun

emmy wrote:

well, you can craft every recipe in the game with melded whites, so there's not really a point, especially since there's not really any money in 2 star crafts. i've mostly just been preparing for 3 stars when they're released! if you gather the favor mats yourself, red scrip stuff costs nothing to make (melding it is another story though).
2* crafts just cost a ton with the elite here in leviathan whoring all the mats for it. it's absolutely ridiculous how much money you can make just even selling your weekly scripts. I haven't made anything in 2* and i'm seriously cashing out the gathering department. I think i'm going to regret this later on when 3.1 releases higher gathering/perception nodes :(

also do you have steam/skype? I think we're alienating half the people here since i'm pretty sure not many people gather/craft to begin with hahah
karterfreak
Really only log on to help FC members with stuff and raid nowadays with current content. Getting really close to A3S clear :cry:
DeletedUser_4041880
How does it feel to progress in the game
_Kisume
You don't
Gumpy
You progress by letting your sub run out and wait for new content that is hopefully better than the current content.
neurosis
dkun

Frostei wrote:

How does it feel to progress in the game
"god I just want x, gotta grind towards x"
*spends hours on end grinding towards x*
*achieve x*
"holy fuck yes! but now what do I do...? oh look, y! let's do y."

replace x with making money, progressing with crafting/gathering (the true end-game, ha), or your end-game raid
tons of shit to do even with how things are now
Topic Starter
deletemyaccount
Bring on the three point one!

(also broom mounts are pretty cool)
neurosis
dkun

Philantropist wrote:

Bring on the three point one!

(also broom mounts are pretty cool)
that's what i'm sayinggggggg

3.1 hype

(also sick nasty broom mount yes)
Lilith
anyone play on Atomos?
neurosis
Topic Starter
deletemyaccount

emmy wrote:

this relic line is pathetic
another dissapointment.

I probably won't be returning until the next expansion... shame
neurosis
Blaziken
I read the relic quest wrong and thought I only needed a crystal from each zone, it took me 5 hours to get them then I realised. No thanks.
neurosis
miykah
Well my experience with FFX|V is quite old. I played "active" in ARR. Due to PC issues i wasnt able to play Coils of Bahamut.
I never did finish my relic. So i got a lot of free time and stuff. So it was getting used to crafting. Farming, either crystals or style equipment.

Really having a hard time now getting back into the game with my SCH. Guess i will reroll to some other class. Since i am nothing but a panicking player, i guess i will stay with healers. But i heared so much crap bout AST.
The cards are too random to be good. Or did they fix that somehow, or made improvement in keeping useful cards for later use?
And WHM is... i dont really know. WHM was told to be unbalanced for some reason.
Lunioustic
My friend got me interested in this game like.. many months ago, can't even remember the exact date anymore x)

Mainly played as BLM, the level 3 LB looks so gorgeous, too bad you get insta-hated for using it (Unless you are with a PUG and there's no melee DPS). Or if melee DPS waits for bosses to be at 2% health or something, I'll just pop it because I love the look and feel to it x) At that point it doesn't really make a difference. The point is, Black Mages are cool ;p Especially with that PvP armor with the fluffy tail >_<

I think I even made the second version of the relic weapon.. After experiencing the huge RNG element on the quest due to the drop chances, I couldn't be bothered to upgrade it anymore.

Last days before subscription run out were spent farming ponies, and sitting at the FC house xD Time well spent, wish I could occasionally log in to check out what's going there. The subscription wall is too stronk! :(

Also sorry for wall of text ;___;
DeletedUser_4041880
A lot of people have already ended their sub months ago from the lack of content, there's really no reason to log in anymore. Nearly everyone I know in the game switched over to B&S.
neurosis
Blaziken
3.2 is the make or break for the majority of my FC and LS. We need more content of Thordan difficulty.
Getting to A3S enrage a few times then not clearing had really stung.
show more