1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
so... this happened. so might make myself useful instead of complainging 24/7 right (though, i wasn't the one who's complaining about framerates, but many people seems to have issues with it so i'm going to mention that as well).. no bannerino plserino i'm tyring to help.

Problem Details:

(i know some of these issues are well known already and some of the mentioned bugs has been there since forever but i'm going to say it anyways). These are the problems i've came across so far:

1. Multi mode mapsets seems a bit buggy (they're separated eventhough they have the same map ID) (look, 2 moway mapsets with the same map ID)

2. editor issues:

can't make new diff unless it's saving the current difficulty into a new difficulty, and the tabs on top of "compose", "design", "timing" and "song setup" are invisible (this is an issue that's been going on since i joined.. so i assume that it's been like that forever.)


it seems like the windows window-style is overlapping with the mac window-style so it looks odd and it's a bit choppy at the bottom, i can't continue mapping the last parts since it requires me looking at the timing points..


3. Can't disable snow effect in the main menu

4. Can't disable christmas theme
Intended - TVO

5. and most importantly (well not really, but it's important!) pause, play, forwards, backwards, stop, whatever buttoms on top right of the main menu below the song information is gone!!! :( only the song timeline is available to mess around with but i can't pause or stop! D:



6. LAST ONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, at random, clicking a link that will automatically launch the browser will crash the mac entirely, causing it to restart automatically. it's been happening since forever and idk what's causing it :(.

The bugs are too real :(
posted
why is there a need for tech support threads when devs are already well informed about issues
posted

Zare wrote:

why is there a need for tech support threads when devs are already well informed about issues
oh well i'm just making sure.. and the fifth issue's new i think, the options for play/pause etc are gone for mac while my friends with windows are still there. :s
posted
1. Intended (The 1st one is Stadard diff, the 2nd one the Taikos)
2. Has nothing to do with this update, as you said it happened before
3. Intended for Christmas
4. Intended for Christmas
5. The only real bug
posted
Numbers 3-4 are intended for Christmas

Ninja'd
posted

baraatje123 wrote:

1. Intended (The 1st one is Stadard diff, the 2nd one the Taikos)
2. Has nothing to do with this update, as you said it happened before
3. Intended for Christmas
4. Intended for Christmas
5. The only real bug
i'm just listing all the bugs i've come across.. i added 1 more lol.. it's not really a bug but i guess it's kind of an issue? not sure if it's the client or the system (?) but things like this only happens when i'm clicking a link in osu so.... guess it's the client.
posted
The 5th one also happens for me
But on Windows
posted

baraatje123 wrote:

The 5th one also happens for me
But on Windows
ahh good to know then!

but the intentional ones though, i think it should be an option to turn on/off snow visualization but automatically turn it on for those who hasn't updated osu.. that would be nicer i think :3
posted

[ Madoka ] wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

The 5th one also happens for me
But on Windows
ahh good to know then!

but the intentional ones though, i think it should be an option to turn on/off snow visualization but automatically turn it on for those who hasn't updated osu.. that would be nicer i think :3
Locked on christmas event
posted
agreed for the first one
posted

dionzz99 wrote:

agreed for the first one
This is intended behaviour
Ask MillhioreF
posted

baraatje123 wrote:

dionzz99 wrote:

agreed for the first one
This is intended behaviour
Ask MillhioreF
it's weird... merging them in their own mapset is fine... orz
posted
t/258478 Your issue with creating new difficulties.

1. A fix has been submitted for this.
5. Can't replicate on Windows. baraatje will need to give me replication steps. Probably an issue just with mac.
6. Another person with Mac will need to confirm this behavior.
posted
I don't know how to replicate it, they disappeared
posted
I can confirm the 6th issue. It has been happening for about a year now, so it doesn't have anything to do with the newest update.
posted
I'm pretty sure that a Mac update is coming. I'm not sure what it fixes though.
posted
That's good to hear :)
posted
the missing play/stop/rewind/replay/whatever buttons on the main menu still isn't fixed :(
Please sign in to reply.