forum

What anime would you like to see recreated?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hidden-
Cardcaptor Sakura
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
Zero No Tsukaima
Starfall9908
Corpse party~ I want to see Corpse Party with more than 4 episodes, better art quality, More blood. It would be fun to Watch :3
Chihara Minori

nadapan wrote:

Corpse party~ I want to see Corpse Party with more than 4 episodes, better art quality, More blood. It would be fun to Watch :3

Well, maybe you'll intrest with this one, the live action?
Renevant
Omamori Himari
LonsdaleMax
Claymore maybe.
And also Pandora hearts.
Hitorikko
Love Hina
Cocolites
Hitman Reborn and Ghost hunt
Mafuuu
Mekakucity Actors. Every route is better than the route they made for the anime. I have no other complaints just change the damn route. I don't care if that's supposed to be Marry's Fictional World. It felt lazy and weird in terms of pacing.
Green Platinum

Mafuuu wrote:

Mekakucity Actors. Every route is better than the route they made for the anime. I have no other complaints just change the damn route. I don't care if that's supposed to be Marry's Fictional World. It felt lazy and weird in terms of pacing.
The Kagerou Project has routes?
ShiroNekomura
Mekakucity Actors and Pandora Hearts
Mafuuu

Green Platinum wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

The Kagerou Project has routes?
Yup, since every time Marry resets time the route changes. Just listen to Lost Time Memory. You'll see Route 1 and Route XX. They should've used Route XX in the anime.
Green Platinum
Do all the other songs go into these routes though? Seems like you might be asking for an adaption of one song rather than the album.
SaigonAlice
^So sick of timeloops and lines shenanigans in anime.
Mafuuu

Green Platinum wrote:

Do all the other songs go into these routes though? Seems like you might be asking for an adaption of one song rather than the album.
Yes they do. Some songs go in all routes even. Others are separate routes/ endings entirely though.
wraith122
Higurashi no naku koro ni :p
Green Platinum

wraith122 wrote:

Higurashi no naku koro ni :p
Doesn't need a remake the original is great and accessible.
kutora
Yumekui Merry. Manga is way longer and covers SOOO much more
Green Platinum

kutora wrote:

Yumekui Merry. Manga is way longer and covers SOOO much more
The manga had only like 2 volumes worth of content when the anime came out. At least the anime passed anything I could find translated at the time within about the first four episodes or so.
KokoaCrunch
Akame ga kill! the anime was good but the ending sucks. A LOT
Spoiler alert: Everyone died in the end, including the mc
-Atri-
Toradora

I am waiting to end this series just to watch Nisekoi
Tampons
Initial D, Elfen Lied.
Szymek
bleach :3
-ryusakihatsue-
Pandora Hearts, Akame ga Kill

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

BlazBlue Alter Memory. It needed more episodes and better animation. Anything that wasn't the focus of the screen looked really bad, and it left out very important parts of the story and it's impossible to cover it all in 12 episodes.

CodeS wrote:

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

Shakugan no Shana
oh god so much this
I'm still crying over how badly adapted the second season was...
I never noticed woah... I had a really bad addiction to shana when i was younger
Green Platinum
Already calling for the AgK remake. I remember when FMAB was being made heaps of people were calling out too soon. I guess anime is all about repeating the same thing over and over now.
Critical Dude
Air Gear
Ashtato
I guess Mekakucity Actors.

It's a good storyline, but horrible anime interpretation. It was too rushed.