forum

What anime would you like to see recreated?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Martian Sucessor Nadesico.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta (aka: A Certain Pilot's Love Song)

The ending felt abrupt and the climax of the whole series was underwhelming imo. I'd like to see the storyline be explored more.
Xerxes Break
Rosario + Vampire.
_koinuri
Danganronpa. At least 24 episodes per game please :/
Athrun

Green Platinum wrote:

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Mekaku City Actors: First of all, SHAFT should go die in a hole. They are NEVER allowed to make animes. EVER. THEY ARE ALSO LOW ON BUDGET.
People always love to jump on the SHAFT hate train, they've worked on plenty of show and the good ones never seem to receive any credit at all The series was fine for the first half and I'd argue that there should never have been a Kagerou Project anime at all no matter who did it because of the overblown expectations people have.
Actually, they did Nisekoi pretty well.
Classmate Ei
Tsukihime. Just. Tsukihime
Green Platinum

Sevrin wrote:

The Tsukihime anime doesn't exist so they can't remake it.
Classmate Ei

Green Platinum wrote:

Sevrin wrote:

The Tsukihime anime doesn't exist so they can't remake it.
Oh yeah! I need to go post this in a thread for media that needs an adaptation.
Mogsy

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

People always love to jump on the SHAFT hate train, they've worked on plenty of show and the good ones never seem to receive any credit at all The series was fine for the first half and I'd argue that there should never have been a Kagerou Project anime at all no matter who did it because of the overblown expectations people have.
Actually, they did Nisekoi pretty well.[/quote]
Ehh, Nisekoi didn't need to be done by Shaft and their typical animation direction only hindered the show overall, personally. It's already rote rom-com stuff and, yeah, Shaft did it no favours.

Also: I'd like to see a better adaptation of Red Data Girl. There's a lot of interesting stuff that happens in the background that's never actually seen on-screen, and that results in an overly lackluster product out of something potentially neat.
Green Platinum

Mogsworth wrote:

Nisekoi didn't need to be done by Shaft and their typical animation direction only hindered the show overall, personally. It's already rote rom-com stuff and, yeah, Shaft did it no favours
What good qualities did Nisekoi as a series have anyway? Because I didn't see anything special in the story or characters.
Yet it got popular, clearly something was done right.
Tho Oreimo was popular too
Mogsy

Green Platinum wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Nisekoi didn't need to be done by Shaft and their typical animation direction only hindered the show overall, personally. It's already rote rom-com stuff and, yeah, Shaft did it no favours
What good qualities did Nisekoi as a series have anyway? Because I didn't see anything special in the story or characters.
Yet it got popular, clearly something was done right.
Tho Oreimo was popular too
Its popularity continues to be a mystery to me since as I said, it's rote. It's by-the-book romcom stuff adapted to a never-ending shonen format.
Kyonko Hizara

Sevrin wrote:

What do you mean. Tsukihime never had an animu :^^^^^^^^^)

I liked the manga for GetBackers, but the anime was an odd like 49 episodes or something, it didn't even get to the good parts of the manga, and the time distribution was really bad. Most of the episodes were spent dragging out that one 'arc' when I don't really feel so much time was needed to nitpick at it. I feel like it lost the viewers at some points. (Especially when some of the episodes were spent describing the past intensely of minor characters. I love the trap but really?) Even if the parts that the anime already covered were not redone, it really needed to be finished.
Athrun
Speaking of rom coms, Oreimo NEEDS to be recreated.
Fuk Kirino. Kyousuke should be with Kuroneko

I want to say Ayase, but Tatsuya and Miyuki are already brother and sister sooooooo
Pituophis

dorothy3242 wrote:

Claymore because that ending was just bad
Also they finished the manga so maybe they can go off that :D
chaee
Rose of Versailles because the animation is blah, but the plot and everything else deserves to be recreated
Faust
Off the top of my head, I'd say Claymore could use a re-adaptation. Pretty much the same thing they did with FMA.

It went and halted when the pot really started to brew after all that stirring.

Or Tsukihime.
- K a t h -
Shakugan no Shana
Green Platinum

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

Shakugan no Shana
I don't see what could be done to Shana to make it any better without a significant overhaul
YamiHikari
Mekakucity Actors. Getting SHAFT to do the anime adaptation doesn't really seem good for me, I mean, all the head tilts... and the story was pretty rushed due to the small number of episodes.
Green Platinum

YamiHikari wrote:

Mekakucity Actors. Getting SHAFT to do the anime adaptation doesn't really seem good for me, I mean, all the head tilts... and the story was pretty rushed due to the small number of episodes.
Tossing more episodes at it would not fix the problem. Using the current story it'd need about 3 episodes for an adequate explanation but then you'd need to add like 9 more episodes of filler. The best choice would be to ditch the convoluted snake thing and just make it a story about misfits finding a place they belong. Who would you get instead of SHAFT?
tanteiRE
Umineko because even though I spoiled myself by reading the wiki I think a second season to wrap up the story would be amazing.
But yeah, unlikely if not impossible.
CodeS

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

Shakugan no Shana
oh god so much this
I'm still crying over how badly adapted the second season was...
Apex_old
untitled
Chihara Minori

Green Platinum wrote:

YamiHikari wrote:

Tossing more episodes at it would not fix the problem. Using the current story it'd need about 3 episodes for an adequate explanation but then you'd need to add like 9 more episodes of filler. The best choice would be to ditch the convoluted snake thing and just make it a story about misfits finding a place they belong. Who would you get instead of SHAFT?
I want to see P.A. Works did it
Sience they works well at Another anime
Green Platinum

eclipselotus wrote:

I want to see P.A. Works did it
Sience they works well at Another anime
Looking at the covers of the albums/novels etc. I really only think SHAFT I don't think P.A.s usual approach would suit.

Maybe Brain's Base and their approach with Durarara
Chihara Minori

Green Platinum wrote:

Looking at the covers of the albums/novels etc. I really only think SHAFT I don't think P.A.s usual approach would suit.

Maybe Brain's Base and their approach with Durarara
Thats why i want to see P.A.s did it

They may use diffrent angle to Adaptation the story for fixing the rushed story

Another reason Just Curious xD
Green Platinum

eclipselotus wrote:

They may use diffrent angle to Adaptation the story for fixing the rushed story
Or you know they might keep it the same because we know how much people complain about any changes an anime adaption makes.

At this point I still think this would be equal to hiring Ufotable to do it's Garden of Sinners style animation for a school slice of life comedy.
Chihara Minori

Green Platinum wrote:

Or you know they might keep it the same because we know how much people complain about any changes an anime adaption makes.

At this point I still think this would be equal to hiring Ufotable to do it's Garden of Sinners style animation for a school slice of life comedy.
Hmm, i would like to agree for the animation style. You got the point~

I just not satisfied with current story that hired >,< (i know i can get better by reading the manga) because i also read the manga
but for an anime, it just. . .hmm. . . not enough
Hidden-
Cardcaptor Sakura
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
Zero No Tsukaima
Starfall9908
Corpse party~ I want to see Corpse Party with more than 4 episodes, better art quality, More blood. It would be fun to Watch :3
Chihara Minori

nadapan wrote:

Corpse party~ I want to see Corpse Party with more than 4 episodes, better art quality, More blood. It would be fun to Watch :3

Well, maybe you'll intrest with this one, the live action?
Renevant
Omamori Himari
LonsdaleMax
Claymore maybe.
And also Pandora hearts.
Hitorikko
Love Hina
Cocolites
Hitman Reborn and Ghost hunt
Mafuuu
Mekakucity Actors. Every route is better than the route they made for the anime. I have no other complaints just change the damn route. I don't care if that's supposed to be Marry's Fictional World. It felt lazy and weird in terms of pacing.
Green Platinum

Mafuuu wrote:

Mekakucity Actors. Every route is better than the route they made for the anime. I have no other complaints just change the damn route. I don't care if that's supposed to be Marry's Fictional World. It felt lazy and weird in terms of pacing.
The Kagerou Project has routes?
ShiroNekomura
Mekakucity Actors and Pandora Hearts
Mafuuu

Green Platinum wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

The Kagerou Project has routes?
Yup, since every time Marry resets time the route changes. Just listen to Lost Time Memory. You'll see Route 1 and Route XX. They should've used Route XX in the anime.
Green Platinum
Do all the other songs go into these routes though? Seems like you might be asking for an adaption of one song rather than the album.
show more