forum

Most Impresssive Beatmap scores of 2014

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
i dont think anyone else is going to S that any time soon, noone comes close to rrtyui in terms of aim atm.
Nyxa

Vahukomm wrote:

I'd also say rrtyuis Maffalda DT was just insanely impressive.

NerO did Yousei Teikoku - Senketsu no Chikai [Insanity] with HDHR which was also pretty damn impressive.
I completely forgot about that, that was pretty damn cool

B1rd wrote:

Tess wrote:

That's my way of saying I agree with everything except those two scores
yeah that pensamento DT score is so shit because of that one slider break.
I never said it was shit, I just think there's probably a more impressive DT score out there.
I have trouble finding an incomplete score impressive even if it's impressive, because it's not an FC. I know that's pretty dumb but that's also why I don't want to pick rrtyui's Rootus play either, despite both rootus and maffalda being insanely good

Also, Rafis and sayo have done some crazy good HDDT plays
And then there's this guy. I've heard that the score was legit but he got banned for multi accounting, but I tend to find those kinds of stories pretty fishy. If this is legit though, it's pretty goddamn impressive.
Akali
Suklaapallit DT fc by me
xGx

those
Ekoro FL Calamity Fortune, EZFL Revolution Deathsquad
Mismagius
I love how everyone ignores rrtyui's pupa DT score
B1rd
yeah I though that was pretty damn amazing, I didn't mention it though because it's sort of overshoadowed by his pensamento DT play
piruchan
I think MillhioreF's EZHTPF on 4D is impressive
silmarilen

those wrote:

Ekoro FL Calamity Fortune, EZFL Revolution Deathsquad
E m i
rrtyui's gangsta DT
Meltina's FD4D HR/NF+HR
Angelsim's diamond DT (1 miss, no 100's)
wobeinimacao's chipscape HR
hvick225's hoshizora HD+DT
hvick225's remote control HD+DT
WubWoofWolf's supernova HD+HR SS
FunOrange's airman HD 1*100
sayonara-bye's airman HR
Kynan + isokasapupuja d.m.c. DT
to name a few.
A lot is happening recently in the osu 'world'. (HDHR arguably surpassing Bikko's acc, Angelsim and yamemasita joining the 5 star DT club)
Nyxa
Don't you mean 6 star?

Also HDHR's accuracy is ridiculous
E m i

Tess wrote:

Don't you mean 6 star?
Before DT. Let's make it a club of people with 400+pp plays.
CXu
-GN being a magical girl.
E m i

CXu wrote:

-GN being a magical girl.
This is getting pretty serious. :o
roufou
shinchikuhome DT evans

best taiko score every year

2nd gotta be tasuke DT evans
hehe

Tess wrote:

Maybe that one time that rrtyui got like a 750 combo (or higher?) on Rootus, that was pretty goddamn impressive
it was roughly 1600x, he got past the 'sectioned' stream portion. in his retries he was doing 1000 combo over consistently iirc.

ot: all the granat DTs
Nakano Itsuki
Shotgun Senorita DT sounds impressive to me at least. Although rrtyui's play of Gangsta is the best as well.
As for HR... no contest, chipscape.
I Give Up
Nitro's HDHR score on World's End is the best HDHR score I've seen this year even beating lewa.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
no HR score this year beats sayo's airman

especially not some pp farming map with overrated streams
Nyxa
I love people who talk about "pp farming maps" they probably can't even pass

hvick sucks guys he only plays pp farming maps like hoshizora and remote control
what a noob
E m i

Tess wrote:

hvick sucks guys he only plays pp farming maps like hoshizora and remote control
There's a reason he did those maps and not, for example, maps like disconnected hardkore, that would award pretty much the same pp...
I think speed is underrated. People ignore the fact that those maps are aim pp farming simply because even when taking this into account, they're arguably the best scores in the game. :D
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Tess wrote:

what a noob
you are comparing a map that's extremely repetitive and almost nothing but stacks with ~70% aim maps

lol
Nyxa
You are saying that a 7 minute OD10 HP10 CS5.2 AR10 map full of spaced streams is easy

"lol"
Varetyr
Elysion's HDDT on Glutamine - Remote
(and eventually HDDT scarlet rose too)
I Give Up

Tess wrote:

You are saying that a 7 minute OD10 HP10 CS5.2 AR10 map full of spaced streams is easy

"lol"
I think he was comparing it to the chipscape hr score.
Nyxa
How on Earth is Chipscape HR a "pp farm map"?
E m i
world's end
read
cheezstik
Tried to search the guy that did HR chipscape to see how much pp he got for it, I slightly remembered his name.

....Yeah fuck, it's probably better to just search chipscape and click his name on the leaderboards.....
E m i
apparently his name means 'i (was) fuck(ing) your mother'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse
我被你妈肏
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Give Up

Tess wrote:

idk beats me.
Woobowiz

KukiMonster wrote:

Tess wrote:

idk beats me.
You guys would live much more peaceful lives if you ignore the biggest shitposter on this board.
-GN
No EZmod or FL brackets for this? Ekoro's scores are pretty impressive, you know.

Also - I had a thread idea similar to what's going on here, except i was thinking of a structured voting for the best replays, so we could get an actual list down, then making a video or something out of it. I think it'd be an interesting project, as well as enjoyable for the community(although we do already have the top players list, this is a quite different category).
What's your opinion on something like this? Unnecessary or cool?
I Give Up

Woobowiz wrote:

You guys would live much more peaceful lives if you ignore the biggest shitposter on this board.
It was just an observation. I personally don't need an ignore button to ignore low quality posts (:
Varetyr

-GN wrote:

No EZmod or FL brackets for this? Ekoro's scores are pretty impressive, you know.

Also - I had a thread idea similar to what's going on here, except i was thinking of a structured voting for the best replays, so we could get an actual list down, then making a video or something out of it. I think it'd be an interesting project, as well as enjoyable for the community(although we do already have the top players list, this is a quite different category).

Sounds much better than this thread imo
Nyxa

Varetyr wrote:

-GN wrote:

Sounds much better than this thread imo
Thirded.
Seconded

I can't fucking count
Vuelo Eluko
its not that the map is easy, its that its easy for the amount of pp it gives when comparing it to other maps that give the same amounts or even less. That's the definition of being overrated.
E m i

Riince wrote:

its not that the map is easy, its that its easy for the amount of pp it gives when comparing it to other maps that give the same amounts or even less. That's the definition of being overrated.
finally someone understands
the pp gain is going to be altered soon, with the length nerf and cs buff
speed and speed/aim still underrated
Totoki

Varetyr wrote:

Elysion's HDDT on Glutamine - Remote
(and eventually HDDT scarlet rose too)
http://puu.sh/dIUhn/a03e507ce3.jpg

i don't think that is even close to ely's most impressive plays lol
silmarilen
ely passed don't think feel, i think that's a lot more impressive
Varetyr
You guys are right, I just couldn't think of which one to pick, there are quite a lot of impressive scores... To be fully honest, this is up to a point a pleb like me can't really see the difference without looking closely. meh

(still a pretty neat score, wp Tokichii)
show more