forum

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Ember Wawes Dubstep Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hullahopp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015. február 4. at 16:56:02

Artist: Adele
Title: Set Fire To The Rain (Ember Wawes Dubstep Remix)
Tags: dnb electro [ Faded ]
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7274kb
Play Time: 04:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,38 stars, 245 notes)
  2. Faded's Normal (2,11 stars, 361 notes)
  3. Hard (2,64 stars, 494 notes)
Download: Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Ember Wawes Dubstep Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This time I won't make any mistakes
Going for ranked!
Easy is finished! ^^
Faded's normal is finished! ^^
Hard is finished! ^^
Finished and ready for mods! WOOOOOO!
It's gonna be hard to find mods, because 80% of the queues are Japanese only.... Sometimes I hate the community...
There's a "rule" to ruin your map by making hitsonds on your map. This song has a pretty f*cking strong beat, and adding hitsound WILL RUIN THE SONG.
I added some sh*t (becasue hitsonds sound like sh*t on this map) for the soft parts, but hell no, I'm not gonna ruin the kiai times.
Sorry for the bad language, but this is one of the most stupid rule I've ever heared (Besides from you CAN'T play with your brother/sister, because it counts as multiacc, and you should be banned for that.. What the f*ck, who writes these rules?), and it makes me upset. Sorry

So yeah, I'm against hitsounding.
Phos-
no kds

Remove every tag except for "dnb" and "electro". The tags I told you to remove are already part of the metadata, so it would be pointless having them in tags as well. The main purpose of the tags field is to make it so people can find the beatmap by searching for related terms that aren't part of the title, artist or source, or mapper.

I'll be mapping a normal :3 Make sure to add me ([ Faded ]) into tags after adding the diff, since guest mappers have to be added to tags as well.
Seijiro
Yo~
Here I am as requested by Sworday for you :3

You're lucky, since I'm also a dnb mapper so feel free to call me whenever you need mods ;)
Down to business...

~ General ~

1. Pay attention to your skinning: you need complete sets of images as mentioned in the Ranking Criteria: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning#Skin_Sets (check Spinner Version2, Spinner Misc and HitCircle Set)
  2. Also, it looks like AIBat pointed out the wrong size of your arrowreverse.png
  3. Remove cursortrail@2x, since it won't be used
  4. Remember to put hitsounds on your mapset. Just switching samplesets isn't enough to get it ranked :3
  5. I'd suggest a kick hitsound, since I find it really useful on dnb mapsets

~ Easy ~

1. First of all I'd like to mention that you need at least 4 full beats empty after every spinner on Easy diffs. This is in the Raking Criteria and this rule was created to let the beginner players rest after the spinners, so please follow this rule. Example: 00:45:170 (1) -
  2. Maybe increase AR by 1
  3. 03:26:420 (1) - Maybe make it end at 03:30:170 -
  4. 03:47:982 (1) - Why is this New Combo all alone? xD (Maybe put it at 03:47:045 (3) - the NC instead)

~ Faded's Normal ~

1. 00:12:826 (3,4) - You should avoid stacks on easier diffs because they're hard for beginners. If you can, try to replace all stacks in your map :/ (You can keep tehm if you can't find different patterns, but it's highly recommended to remove them)
  2. Remove "Widescreen Support" from the Song Setup, since:
    1. You don't have a StoryBoard
    2. The other 2 diffs have it disabled already, so make yours as the others :3

~ Hard ~

1. Increase AR by 1
  2. 00:53:373 (2) - Maybe remove this note, and adjust the next notes
  3. 03:30:170 - Maybe add a note here
Topic Starter
Hullahopp

[-MrSergio-] wrote:

Yo~

You're lucky, since I'm also a dnb mapper so feel free to call me whenever you need mods ;) Thank you ^^
Down to business...

~ General ~

1. Pay attention to your skinning: you need complete sets of images as mentioned in the Ranking Criteria: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning#Skin_Sets (check Spinner Version2, Spinner Misc and HitCircle Set) On it
  2. Also, it looks like AIBat pointed out the wrong size of your arrowreverse.png That's new..
  3. Remove cursortrail@2x, since it won't be used Ok
  4. Remember to put hitsounds on your mapset. Just switching samplesets isn't enough to get it ranked :3 Ahhh... fineeeeeee....
  5. I'd suggest a kick hitsound, since I find it really useful on dnb mapsets
Thank you ^^

~ Easy ~

1. First of all I'd like to mention that you need at least 4 full beats empty after every spinner on Easy diffs. This is in the Raking Criteria and this rule was created to let the beginner players rest after the spinners, so please follow this rule. Example: 00:45:170 (1) - I can't do much about it :\
  2. Maybe increase AR by 1 Ok
  3. 03:26:420 (1) - Maybe make it end at 03:30:170 - Nope, that beat is part of the [Illuminati] break
  4. 03:47:982 (1) - Why is this New Combo all alone? xD (Maybe put it at 03:47:045 (3) - the NC instead) That's gonna stay for now

~ Faded's Normal ~

1. 00:12:826 (3,4) - You should avoid stacks on easier diffs because they're hard for beginners. If you can, try to replace all stacks in your map :/ (You can keep tehm if you can't find different patterns, but it's highly recommended to remove them)
    2. The other 2 diffs have it disabled already, so make yours as the others :3

~ Hard ~

1. Increase AR by 1 Hehe, looks harder now, I like it :3
  2. 00:53:373 (2) - Maybe remove this note, and adjust the next notes Nope
  3. 03:30:170 - Maybe add a note here Same reasons
Phos-

[-MrSergio-] wrote:

Yo~

You're lucky, since I'm also a dnb mapper so feel free to call me whenever you need mods ;)
Down to business...

~ Faded's Normal ~

1. 00:12:826 (3,4) - You should avoid stacks on easier diffs because they're hard for beginners. If you can, try to replace all stacks in your map :/ (You can keep tehm if you can't find different patterns, but it's highly recommended to remove them) Stacks are fine because it's normal, not an easy. If players find this too hard, then there's always an easy they could play instead.
    2. The other 2 diffs have it disabled already, so make yours as the others :3 Ok, I disabled it.
Hullahop, here
Topic Starter
Hullahopp
This map goes for graveyarded for a while :~:
I'll try to create an insane while it's graveyarded, see how it's gonna turn out
I'll also apply faded's patch when this gets out of graveyarded
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.