forum

Season-/ Event based Osu! button/ User Interface

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +159
show more
NinjaTertel
i think it the seasons could be based on the date , like in november - december the winter theme could be displayed.
Topic Starter
Chirimu-Chan

NinjaTertel wrote:

i think it the seasons could be based on the date , like in november - december the winter theme could be displayed.
That would be a problem. In December, on the northern half of the world is winter, and on the southern half summer ^^'
Kotori-Chan
Looking really awesome!!!

I love it ^3^
deadbeat
i'm sure there was a request for something like this, where the cookie get's a resign for yearly events like Halloween, Easter and Christmas. but i have no idea where it is :(
Topic Starter
Chirimu-Chan

deadbeat wrote:

i'm sure there was a request for something like this, where the cookie get's a resign for yearly events like Halloween, Easter and Christmas. but i have no idea where it is :(
Edited the request a bit, because some posts here were good ideas~ Also made a new example. I think this request is now more individual
TheLukay
Star'd x5 ~~
- Marco -
^3^
Piine
Dayum. I wish you all the support you can get. If the developers can take their time to do this, that would be epic.
Bara-
This would be so cool
Want to throw a star, but afraid of deadbeat's duplicate tag
Topic Starter
Chirimu-Chan
I could mod the osu!ui.dll, so that people can see an "live" preview how it would look like (.Net is realy easy to reverse engineer), but I think im going to be banned so hard if I do it, even for previewing purposes.

As I said, I added a new example, how a whole UI-Change could be done. I hope its now individual enough, that Deadbeat approves this request c:
__Hatsune_Miku
is really great Request !
Danshi_old_1
YES YES YES YES YES!!!
+1 from me!
Endie-
Who will make this?
Will this be skinnable?
Sunkiss
This would actually be pretty cool...
[-Xetanai-]
The menu background and music changed for Christmas last year, so we know it isn't something Peppy would be opposed to doing. I'd like it to be a more rare thing than it being seasonal. Maybe if more holidays had themes, it would satisfy both ends.
softhusky
bumpppp because i support this idea so much i will have a kreygasm if this really happens
Pawsu
well, this is half way there considering for Christmas we have christmas based fanart c:
_Reol__old
Good idea ^-^
+1
-[S]ikariio]-
Good and awesome idea :O
+1
Shane
I would love to see something like this implemented into the game. It would be nice to see different screens. The pink kind of gets to you after a while :P Still love it though. +1
Chirimu
There are a couple of hand made UI on the net. So I think it's "easily" done to edit the graphics. Maybe it can be part of a contest. Like giving a set of the .png's inside the osu!ui.dll to the community to show what they could do with it. The best entry will be approved and shown for the specific time period.

*cough* Spring *cough*
Colin
looks great