forum

[Pack] BPT Presents: Best of DaRRi~!~!~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz

Download Link!

Song List:
1.(intro) BRANDY - Move It On (DJ HD Mix)
2.BRANDY - The Festival of Ghost 2
3.Kevin.o2SE - Red Sign
4.ESTi - OblivioN
5.Seiryu - Time to Air
6.Matchbox 20 - Long Day
7.Brandy - Distro X
8.IOSYS - Power of Dream
9.THYME - My Kitten
10.Red Pulse - Go Hell
11.BoA - Valenti
12.(Boss) Glasslake - Driving Lazy Bee
13.(Bonus Marathon) Shibayan - Boundary of Space

A relatively hard pack for the hardcore pros out there. The beatmaps that are mapped by this mapper is special and unlike no other mapper. The placement, hitsounds, and map are all made perfectly to sync with the music. Even if you aren't exactly an osu! master, you can always give a shot at the lower difficulties. I chose most of these maps since they, of course, appealed to me most due to song choice and mapped style.

If you were astounded by these maps, you should also check his unranked/graved maps such as Toccata & Fugue and many others.

Note:
Some maps included may not have Darrihuka/Darri Mix as the author since he made many guest difficulties/parts.
DeathxShinigami
Styling~~
Mystearica
I strongly urge including Toccata in the pack.

Finally another actual quality pack of maps, nice.

darri fan forever :3
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
yes i was originally adding toccata but BPT says i couldn't add any unranked maps >_>
Mystearica

supergarlic wrote:

yes i was originally adding toccata but BPT says i couldn't add any unranked maps >_>
I trust they know a good map when they see it, so what's this crap about unranked or ranked? That map is a masterpiece and there are FEW in this game like it.
Larto
I'm not sure if unranked maps show up on the pack listing. Also, it'd inconsistent. And if the map has some severe changes like a new mp3 or a new name after the map was packed, there'd be no point having it uploaded in a beatmap pack. The player would have to redownload. So if you think that the map you're talking about is cool and you want it to become more popular, spread the word and show it to other people.
It just can't be in the pack, I'm sorry. >.>
Mystearica
been there done it

seems like bullshit rules carry down in the legacy :]
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
orz