forum

Hey there everyone Osu! rhymes with Gosu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
d3athl3lad3
Hey ,
I started playing Osu! yesterday. I actually knew about this game for a while now . Apparently it improves your in game mechanics :D . I never got around to it until I saw this twitch streamer mention this game on his profile (not gosu ). I really idolize this streamer , so I decided to give it a try :) . Now here I am .Well it was hard >:( at 1st but I am slowly getting better at it , unfortunately something is wrong with my PC , so i have to run it in compatibility mode :? . Due to this I cant make maps of my own or download maps in game.... :( I hope to fix this issue soon .

You must have figured out that im a league player :D
HaruryuuSan
An Indian wow

Welcome to osu! Hope you enjoy it here~
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, Welcome!

Play more maps to improve, but gets riskier :3/
Topic Starter
d3athl3lad3

Harumi wrote:

An Indian wow
Wassup fellow citizen :)
Nathan
Welcome to osu!~
Topic Starter
d3athl3lad3
thanks everyone !!
Dazdy_old
Hiya! About not being able to download maps in game, you wouldn't be able to do that anyway because it's a supporter only perk.
What lane do you play? What role? Tell me tell me tell me. I only started playing recently and I'm not that good but I usually play mid support.
xxdeathx
Hi Im Osu
vizzy
Welcome to the forums and community. :)
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
d3athl3lad3

Dazdy wrote:

Hiya! About not being able to download maps in game, you wouldn't be able to do that anyway because it's a supporter only perk.
What lane do you play? What role? Tell me tell me tell me. I only started playing recently and I'm not that good but I usually play mid support.
I main jg/support , there is no mid supp FYI XD . anyway add me ill help you out :)

Thanks you all again
Eddy EX
Hi welcome to osu! and the forums~
- Yuuto -
Welcome to the forums!