forum

QTT (July 2015) (Registration Closed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Elessey
Some news :
1) We improvised a little match between the staff and the players. It was really fun.
Here are the match sheet and the match history.

2) We decided to make another one this weekend. It's gonna be the first friendly matches between the teams. The staff will also play with some players that don't have their own team yet.
These matches will be probably streamed.

The first match will be Index team vs Kosmit team on saturday 17 january at 10:00 pm UTC.
The match sheet is here and the mappool is here.

The second match will be the staff 1 team vs the staff 2 team. It will take place on saturday 17 january at 11:00 pm UTC.

The third match will be Icecreamchan team vs Rei-tan team on sunday 18 january at 12:00 UTC.

3) Some teams are having problems because they lack players for other modes than osu. This isn't just an osu tournament, this is a quadrathlon. If a team doesn't have players from all modes, they need to find some or they need to learn other modes.
We have a majority of osu players. On the other hand we don't have many ctb players as well as mania players especially 7K players. If you play those modes and you're reading this, some teams are looking for players like you so don't be shy and come join us.

4) Again, players who are alone are still accepted but you need to be proactive. Don't just say you want to join and then wait for things to be done on their own. It's not gonna happen. Start contacting teams or other players that are looking for a team as soon as you join and don't give up.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hype Matches Results :
Kosmit team Vs Index team : 2-3 (3-0 ; 3-0 ; 0-3 ; 0-3 ; 0-3)
The match sheet is here and the match history is here.

IceCreamChan team VS Rei-tan team : 2-3 (3-1 ; 1-3 ; 3-0 ; 1-3 ; 3-0)
The match sheet is here and the match history is here.

Staff 1 Vs Staff 2 : Cancelled
slithien
Thanks for adding me to the team :D
-IceCreamChan-

bakathien wrote:

Thanks for adding me to the team :D

" Says bakathien "

No problems C: just btw add all of out team members <3 cause we need to be nice nice and :3
yeah we are going to play cause it's fun! ;3 btw if you have skype im not forceing ya...
But add me in skype -IceCreamChan- >//w//< so we can skype call xD atleast some xD
that wants 3 w 3
Minhtam
We need more players.
vivisiow
And I need a team that's playing for fun~Lol
:D
Yuko Panda
Hi ellessay I want to participe in you're tournament :D
Topic Starter
Elessey
If you have a team, send me your email and those of your teammates.
If not, send me your email, and start looking for teammates.
[224]Reol
can i join QTT..?
Topic Starter
Elessey
Yes you can.
If you have a team, send me the email addresses of your teammates.
If you don't have a team, send me your email adress. Then you can start looking for a team or making one.
Deceitful
Interesting, well gotta ask my fellow Indonesian for this if I want to participate in this tournament
Darkflame8
maybe there's a team that need a player?... or wanna make a team with me?.... :<
Frosting-Blue
Searching for Standard player ? I'm here :D
Topic Starter
Elessey
Please look at "how to register" in the first post.
Topic Starter
Elessey
News :
1) I changed the terms a little. To win a match, a team must win 3 sets. To win a set, a team must win 3 points.
2) The time difference between the players of the same team shouldn't be too big or some players will have to play at unconvenient times.
Deceitful
I have a question here, the mappool will came out at July right?
bluenight98
Ellesey if i spelled that correctly i would really like to play in the tourny that you have postedi am getting a sory on intense training so if you so choose to accept me into the tourny please message me on the details such as the time date ect.
:D :D :D :D :D
Topic Starter
Elessey
Everything is on the first post. Look for "Dates" and "Agenda"
If you want to register, look at "How to register" on the first post.
-Haunted-
I'd love to participate, but i need to be added to a team ;-;
im a standard player
lino1000

Deceitful wrote:

I have a question here, the mappool will came out at July right?
it will come out some time before the actual match is played so yeah in july. but till then we have some training matches with different mappools of course.

-Haunted- wrote:

I'd love to participate, but i need to be added to a team ;-;
im a standard player
just join for now by sending elessey your email-adress, and then he will invite you to slack (a chat site) where you can search for others to form a group or join an existing group.

both of those questions could easily be answered by reading the first post, so please read it before making questions
senkai
woah with the mappool. lol

also Backfire's name was mispelled; it must be Backfire
DUKI MODODIABLO
This is still running? didnt check forums since while ago lol
Minhtam

Eos wrote:

This is still running? didnt check forums since while ago lol
Actual tournament is in July and registration doesn't end until June. But for early registrants, there are hype matches scheduled throughout the calendar year leading up to the actual tournament.
Topic Starter
Elessey
I noticed that you're on the players list but you're not on Slack yet. Give me your email address, almost everything is happening on Slack. I just give the important news on this thread.
Topic Starter
Elessey
News :
Test matches : (matches sheet here)

21/02
H,W,I,C,S Team (Team IceCreamChan) Vs Team Grimbow : 2:00 PM UTC
team-lewd (Team Flutter) Vs Grzegorze Brzęczyszczykiewicze (Team Kosmit) : 6:00 PM UTC
Staff match : 10:00 PM UTC

22/02
Team Konawiki Vs LemonCake (Team samlinvc) : 2:00 AM UTC
The Team (Team Angellect) Vs Blank [INT] (Team [Rei-tan]) : 6:00 AM UTC
Topic Starter
Elessey
We need someone who has a good computer to help us with the streaming. If you're interested, please send me a pm.
Riot
I can help
TimelessHarmony
can i still get in? i play mania
Beatboxed_old
Looking for a team - Can do osu mania, or standard, possibly taiko too (if under 4.5 stars).
Topic Starter
Elessey
Please look at "How to register" on the first post.
iiyo
Is there going to be profile badges since this is a official tournament.
Topic Starter
Elessey
I'll see if we can get some.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Test matches results :
Team H,W,I,C,S Vs Team Grimbow : 1-3 ; 3-0 ; 3-0 ; 3-0
Team-lewd Vs Grzegorze Brzęczyszczykiewicze : 3-1 ; 0-3 ; 2-3 ; 3-0 ; 3-0
Team Konawiki Vs LemonCake : 3-0 ; 3-0 ; 3-0
The Team Vs Blank [INT] : 3-1 ; 0-3 ; 3-0 ; 1-3 ; 0-3
Staff 1 Vs Staff 2 : 3-1 ; 3-2 ; 0-3 ; 0-3 ; 0-0 (Draw)

More details here.
slithien
Just wondering, Is the slack server going to be kept up after the tournament has ended?
Equim
What's the limitation for a team? Like numbers of members or the average pp count? Also, can a player participate in matches of all the four modes?
Topic Starter
Elessey
1) 15 players max
2) No limit of pp count
3) Players can play all modes if they want to.
Gravey-
Welp i can't access to Slack! D:

Topic Starter
Elessey
I don't know what is going on. Everyone here can connect. Contact the Slack support if you still can't connect.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Test matches 14/15 and 21/22 March :
Blank [INT] Vs Team Konawiki : (Match sheet) ; (Mappools)
Team MURRICA Vs Grzegorze Brzęczyszczykiewicze (Team Kosmit) : (Match sheet) ; (Mappools)
Team-lewd Vs A Country Under Sunlight : (Match sheet) ; (Mappools)
H,W,I,C,S Vs LemonCake : (Match sheet) ; (Mappools)
The Team Vs GDGD : (Match sheet) ; (Mappools)

Schedule
Dess1210
You added wrong link in the match sheet (and Mappools?) in Team MURRICA Vs Grzegorze Brzęczyszczykiewicze (Team Kosmit) ;__;
show more