Yonaton
When i'm not tired. So never.
Eddy EX
When the three suns are alligned in front of each other
A very rare occurance
xGx

piruchan

Kaienyuu wrote:

Yes, my optimum condition is this: Don't think while I play.
And I think being hungry improve my performance a bit.
[Bystander]
After playing for a while or after a coffee
Pokemonsilph
I only ever strive to do good when it's a really catchy song or I'm so close to being first, and I just can't get it yet...
NintendoFan05
Always have.
Rio-
When I love It~
- Milhofo -
It's completely random, hence why when I get a good score I spend the next 2 hours trying to get scores, because I know I got into my hot zone.

A lot of my top scores are 2-3 hours apart just because of that, then I have days to weeks without getting scores again, then repeat..
Vuelo Eluko

Milhofo wrote:

A lot of my top scores are 2-3 hours apart just because of that, then I have days to weeks without getting scores again, then repeat..
cos yu need to play more and it wont be weeks apart
daikichi
after i shower play like super saiyan
Koufuku
when i'm offline

..or pissed off
Black Wolf159
When I hold the mouse good, like 1 day for month.
Yukiteru Amano
When someone pushes me down in ranking, rival mode activate!!
kaetwo
when i'm the most tired, and drowsy so like 5am in the morning no sleep
Insyni
When the approach circles start moving at a reasonable speed. I'm not sure why but the approach rate seems to change from day to day for the exact same song/ difficulty.
dung eater
when i haven't washed my hands in a while 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Scintillate

Nutella wrote:

fieryrage wrote:

When I don't try to get ranks and instead just try to get pp.
What...? That's the same thing...
Totally different thing.. a good example of how this is not the same thing is on the map Hoshizora. Nero has 1st place with FL getting prolly ~150 pp. While hvick got 2nd place with DT, getting 500+ pp. You can get higher rank but less pp than someone.

Anyway, I play my best when I stretch my arms and finish cutting my nails.. I feel like a can stream better as weird as that sounds..
Kurabuman
When I'm in a good mood, usually at like 9pm+.
Kieran
When i go all brain dead and don't think of anything. ;D
Jarrizard
When I haven't played for awhile and suddenly I'm itching to play Osu.
Zeniax
I dont really know when cause i dont have a special time. but normally its around the middle of the day i guues. maybe right after school. the way i play best is that i just play and suddenly find a really hard map i wanna pass. and then i enter a kind of zone where i just hit everything and after the map im just thinking '' wtf how did i just do that '' then i try again and fail every time i try to beat the map
ColdTooth
FL

If I played it on HD or HD HR first after a while
PikaCienna
When my hands feel numb in the middle of spinning ...
HaruryuuSan
When I play my favourite songs and think only about the song. :3
and happiness
Evenings and after yoga
AJ-FreakS
When I am hungry :)
Crystallize
Well that's easy: I play when the cocaine from Coke or Pepsi runs out of my blood.
In these moments ,i feel that my neck hurts,and my eyes are opened only half and they hurt as well.
In these moments there is no way i cant time my dashes in CtB, and no way i get points lower than 300's. :)
GSG95
When I really enjoy the song or when I'm very confident.
Doqtor Kirby
My best is when I'm down 3 stocks and confident enough to make the 4 stock comeback.
sunpum
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way ovo..
I noticed this too. the only thing is, I dont know when I'm going to fail or win XD... I just do... Usually I just take a break if I cant hit the beats. (after playing for a while of course)...

sometimes I can play on hard other times I cant XD... I'm just like "HOW DID I DO IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!"