forum

Skin quickload presets

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +485
Topic Starter
Yarissa
So my suggestion is making some quickload presets for skins (for instance, you have a "favorite skin 1" and "favorite skin 2") which you can switch to and from by using predetermined hotkeys (like ctrl+ alt+ 1 for skin 1 and so on). It would be nice if you could do more than just two but again I feel like this would be a great idea, especially for players who need to change their skins really fast in multiplayer for a particular modset

Comments and criticism are welcome!
Karuta-_old_1
Been thinking about this but never had an idea for a feature recommendation but this takes the cake
Bara-
This would be really awesome, even though the only I need i see in this are for mode specifics, which has been requested before
I don't play HdHr so idk if certain skind benefit that for example, so I can't really tell
Cold
Ah, yeah this would definitely be a cool thing to have the ability to do. My skin's made for Hidden but terrible for nomod to me, and I always have to switch the skin or stick it out and play with my HD skin. Boomped.
darklord142
Topic Starter
Yarissa
Fix your avatar resolution you spid
xasuma
Yes!
darklord142
My quality is fine Kaoru :^(
Topic Starter
Yarissa
Shameless bump (if this is against the rules I won't bump anymore lol)
Bara-
Feature request can only be bumped after 1 month or so (it needs to be on page 2 or further)
Topic Starter
Yarissa
Well I think this qualifies for another bump then :D
Bara-

Kaoru wrote:

Well I think this qualifies for another bump then :D
True
You get my invisible support as well, as I use a certain skin, which has almost no colors, so mapping taiko is a pain, and I hate the default skin due to the loud hitsounds
gregest
I play mania and std so this would be useful
_Enki
This sounds really useful, great idea +++
Chrisx
This would be pretty nice, have my vote :3
Cosmic Energy
Lent you a vote.
_Delta
May be pretty late but,
Would really like this feature, even though Ctrl O exists, I have an endless list of skins that's a pain to go through all the time, this would definitely be better.
Sandy Hoey

_Delta wrote:

May be pretty late but,
Would really like this feature, even though Ctrl O exists, I have an endless list of skins that's a pain to go through all the time, this would definitely be better.
If you are going to set just a couple of skins to keybindings, you might as well delete the rest of the skins that you don't use. imo
Reha
I was a person who has 5 favorite skins+custom skin, ıf there is someone like me that would be good for them
Bara-

Sandy Hoey wrote:

_Delta wrote:

May be pretty late but,
If you are going to set just a couple of skins to keybindings, you might as well delete the rest of the skins that you don't use. imo
I have a skin for modding, mapping, playing (3 different ones) and some others I like using from time to time
I likely have 10 skins I often switch around from, with 3 being used most often, so having keybinding to immediately switch to those would be helpful!
Flami
would be convenient for those who have a ton of skins and have to scroll through 50+ skins to find the one they want to use
Korrui
would be a nice idea