1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +616
posted
The normal SO spins incredibly slow, it becomes useless as we play harder maps.
Rather than changing the way it works, i wish to have a new SSO mod, it'll spin like Auto would. 0.7x multiplier ranked mod.
posted
Instead of using it, learn how to spin
posted
It's like being lncognito, without being lncognito!

Stupid request and 99.99% sure it wont be added.
posted
The SO mod will just manage to finish the spinner. Not give points to you without effort.

Nope.
posted

Fr33z3R wrote:

The SO mod will just manage to finish the spinner. Not give points to you without effort.

Nope.
If only what u said was true. The problem is that you play with SO but fail anyway because its too slow. I believe there are even some ranked maps that are impossible to clear with SO because its too slow for the HP drain.
posted

Sea_Food wrote:

Fr33z3R wrote:

The SO mod will just manage to finish the spinner. Not give points to you without effort.

Nope.
If only what u said was true. The problem is that you play with SO but fail anyway because its too slow. I believe there are even some ranked maps that are impossible to clear with SO because its too slow for the HP drain.
augoeides hi
posted
Inb4Happy30-spinner-maps
posted
Better make spun out spin faster instead
posted
no-fail mode, problem solved
posted

Gumpyyy wrote:

Instead of using it, learn how to spin
posted

baraatje123 wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Instead of using it, learn how to spin
Why is there NF or HT mods? Instead of using them l2p
posted

Gumpyyy wrote:

Instead of using it, learn how to spin
posted
I didn't know much about SO. My bad lol.

But yep. Lean how to spin.
posted
If this does happen I don't think it should give any bonus points to you.
posted
Barely anyone uses SO in the first place
posted

Dazdy wrote:

If this does happen I don't think it should give any bonus points to you.
im afraid the high HP would fail me if it stops spinning midway

sukiNathan wrote:

Barely anyone uses SO in the first place
one of the reasons is because its too slow actually
posted

Dazdy wrote:

If this does happen I don't think it should give any bonus points to you.
How about making it continue to spin to increase HP without giving bonus points?

EDIT: actually im fine with it stopping spinning midway too and giving no bonuses, as long as i have a mod that always clears spinners with 300s.
posted

sukiNathan wrote:

Barely anyone uses SO in the first place
posted
let me just quote another post instead of saying anything for myself
show more
Please sign in to reply.