forum

I'm sick of Christmas already v_v

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tomoko Kuroki_old_1
Thankfully osu! has kept me busy, but I get kind of tired of Christmas everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

August and the Christmas marketing already starts... Bleh.

You know, I'm not Christian or anything so I may or may not have the right to say this, but you should only celebrate Christmas if you are Christian because, you know, it's a Christian holiday. >_>
Vuelo Eluko
BUY THINGS
Dracool_old_1
Christmas does get boring lol. When your a little kid its all good but as you get older things get... repetitive. still free stuff lol.
Pappy

Djmikez wrote:

Christmas does get boring lol. When your a little kid its all good but as you get older things get... repetitive. still free stuff lol.
Climate that Cristmas makes is awesome, free stuff too.
I'm not Christian, my parents also, but I celebrate this - it's the best time in the year :D
IppE
capitalism, ho!
-sev

Pappy wrote:

it's the worst time in the year
Fixed.
Shrik
thanks for fixing
-sev
I see what you're doing there.
Shohei Ohtani
Alternatively known as "Every cynical 15 year old ever"
DeletedUser_4041880
But you get free things. Who doesn't want free stuff anyway?
popc0rn
its not really free tho
because you will feel like a horrible person if you don't have gifts for people who got you one
Shrik

CDFA wrote:

Alternatively known as "Every cynical 15 year old ever"
u wot
piruchan
I never get gifts, family gathering, or even anything for Christmas, but I still like the atmosphere it brings.
thelewa
fuck you

christmas is awesome
Kyonko Hizara
Always worth the free shit
Nathan
Tbh I don't see my family much so I don't mind
kaetwo
especially for those who work at retail. more work for you during christmas :/
Vuelo Eluko

Kaetwo wrote:

especially for those who work at retail. more work for you during christmas :/
i dont work in retail anymore but i used to and since i know what its like ive developed good habits in stores now like putting things back where i found them not just on the nearest shelf if i change my mind, and picking products up off the floor and putting them back just because I know it helps a little bit with all the bullshit those guys go through.

Meanwhile, uncaring mothers still letting their little shits tear things off shelves and scream...
Gumpy
Having to travel during christmas is the worst.
Sey
Having holidays during Christmas is cool. And we barely find moments in a year when the whole family is together, so I do enjoy it. And I will also see other very close people on 25th/26th of December, so I can't wait for that.
Dazdy_old
I'm all for it for the new menu intro song.
Applesan92
You're missing the point of Christmas. For most people this is a holiday where you get together with your family and spend some quality time.
I myself am an atheist, yet I still celebrate every holiday my family celebrates and since they are orthodox that'd be Christmas/Easter/ Name days etc.

Try to enjoy your time with the family, the good food, cozy and warm home. Just relax and have a good time.
Ananda
Christmas is love.
I like when on Christmas Day i'm go holiday with my couple :P
Kouya-
All these holidays are honestly nothing really special to me as I grow older .

Seriously, how am I not excited for any of the holidays we had so far >~>
Shohei Ohtani
It's because your edginess is growing as you get older

Soon you'll be so edgy that you'll go on Facebook and be like "Holidays are meaningless.

Christopher Colombus was an asshole."
co-2_old
Christmas is great for the free shit, but I don't like seeing it everywhere by August or September.
show more