forum

Come post your current Windows/Mac/whatever wallpaper!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
LuigiHann
Here's mine.

Topic Starter
eirrol
Wow, nice 3D model on your avatar!!
Neo@lex
Hehe. too much icons.

I guess I may have some explaining to do, but that can wait.
Topic Starter
eirrol
All I left to say is... Konata is not that cute on your wallpaper.
Actually, I never ever ever ever put a folder or a non-shortcut on my desktop...
LuigiHann

eirrol wrote:

Wow, nice 3D model on your avatar!!
I love it. See here for details about where it came from :)
Slain087

My current wallpaper is that of the Dark Knight Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV. Touhou's running in the foreground (to hide folders and random programs), and if you look at the upper corner, I have osu!'s URL just so I can show people instead of telling them the URL.
James
Since I reformatted my PC, and I'm too lazy to download my original wallpapers..
I just snatched a simple one from hongfire. And I liek it.

hunnykilla
I have a dark pw wallpaper of godot.

http://www.court-records.net/wallpaper/ ... eb95pk.jpg
mattyu007
wOOOT! MAC WALLPAPER!!

well, this is the picture that happened to pop up when taking the screenshot, my wallpaper changes every 5 mintues XD
Neo@lex
wow, when comparing mine to everyone elses, it makes me realize just how untidy it is....
actually, shortly after posting mine, I changed my background to Catnarok, except the icons got in the way of tacgnoL, so i've just this minute reorganized.
(I suppose I should use a thumbnail this time)

Also, I didn't mention that due to Cubedesktop I actually have 6 wallpapers, plus backgrounds for the different effects(such as world 1-1).

It helps me in no way at all, but it looks cool.
awp
Vista has workspaces? That's neat.

About time if you ask me
Neo@lex
uhh, it doesn't. I think.
What's a workspace?
awp
It's a form of organization, really. Like you're running multiple desktops at the same time.

In Workspace 1, you could have four Firefox browsers and a WinAmp player cluttering your screen. Then you click to workspace two, and all you see is a couple Notepads open. Move to Workspace 3, and you've just got a graphics editor, a file browser, and another Firefox browser open. And Workspace 4 has nothing in it because you don't feel like using Workspace 4.
Neo@lex
Cubedesktop is responsible for that, but it didn't come with windows, I might of purchased it legitimately, without using a friend's serial number.
shinn_old

(without anything, don't often use it this way...)

screenshots of my Desktop :P

Enjoy!

PS: For the background images, please head to http://www.court-records.net
awp
hahahaha what a whore

I should make another osu! wallpaper

one that's a little more family-friendly than the last one I made...and then dual-monitor them! =D
Loginer
Topic Starter
eirrol

Loginer wrote:

You love that hat, don't you?

Loginer

eirrol wrote:

Loginer wrote:

You love that hat, don't you?
Yup. Thinking about buying one, actually. :3
Maybe for the Layton 2-release. :D

31Gabe wrote:

My Windows wallpaper are bubbles that float around the screen. I stretch it for big bubbles.
The one that comes with Windows? EEEEEEEEW. >_______>
Raysuke
i have a big mess with all the files, and all its f***ed up :lol: feel free to see what i have

if any one likes the wallpaper this is it.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6463 ... 782jf0.jpg
TiZ
My wall is so B.A.

And my icons are VERY organized. :D

Topic Starter
eirrol

TiZ wrote:

My wall is so B.A.

What kind of OS is that?!
awp
My guess is Vista, but it looks awesome. So idk.
Loginer

eirrol wrote:

TiZ wrote:

My wall is so B.A.

LOL
http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
^^^ This is probably not the program TiZ is using, but it's Windows. Nothing else can run osu!.
wiicademan
Why do you have one icon for firefox and another icon for Mozilla firefox?
wiicademan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
He named his lolifox shortcut to firefox
wiicademan
*looks up lolifox*

*O_o's*
Neo@lex

31Gabe wrote:

lolifox is an alternate vesion of Mozilla Firefox, with anime themed style.
Technically, it IS firefox, but with some cool anime stuff going on.
Why'd you rename the shortcut?
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Neo@lex

awp wrote:

it has plugins for anime torrents and stuff I think
Not really, just popup menus with RSS feeds.
I only use it because it encourages me to use the bookmark toolbar.

Getting back on topic....
I've changed 3 wallpapers since I last posted.
Archels

As you can see it is pretty clean but sometime it get very messy x) ! :D
James
@ lolifox topic

I'm using lolifox and I can't tell whats the difference between firefox besides the cool logo and bookmark links to anime stuffs that I'm not even using.

and also I'm using UXTheme. Some says its better than Loginer mentioned? Because its free?
TiZ

Loginer wrote:

eirrol wrote:

TiZ wrote:

My wall is so B.A.

LOL
http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
^^^ This is probably not the program TiZ is using, but it's Windows. Nothing else can run osu!.
I do have WindowBlinds, but it sucks on my laptop. Window frames are broken. Probably ATI's fault. Shitty drivers or something. That, and there aren't any good WindowBlinds themes out right now. Anyways, I'm using the UXTheme patcher with a modified version of the Crystal Systema Visual Style.

The wallpaper was found on dA, and it's called Cydonia. And the icons were patched with the Super Turbo Tango Patcher. I picked the Gnome icons.

Oh, and the thing next to my system tray is a Samurize taskbar toolbar thing.

I thought I posted about this, but for some reason, it's missing. :x
Archels
Yeah UXtheme is really good thats what i've got. And to get theme you can go on website as CrystalXP.net ;)
TiZ
I actually use deviantART and Neowin / WinMatrix / Other customization forum.

I'll go by there and take a look.
Loginer

James wrote:

and also I'm using UXTheme. Some says its better than Loginer mentioned? Because its free?
If you pretend it's free/pirate it, then it pwn's the UXTheme-patch. HARD. But yeah, there are more normal skins available than WindowBlinds-skins.
shinn_old
I'm not bother to upload this OK?

TiZ

Loginer wrote:

James wrote:

If you pretend it's free/pirate it, then it pwn's the UXTheme-patch. HARD. But yeah, there are more normal skins available than WindowBlinds-skins.
WindowBlinds 6 is indeed thoroughly more slick than UXTheme. Translucency, blurring, etc. And it can skin A LOT. Thing is, there haven't been any good WB themes out for a while. Sexy and Vienna Spectrum were the last good ones to come out, the premier being $5 and worth it, and the latter being free and cool.

If you go to DeviantART and look for WBs, though, there's some dude named vistamen pumping out Vista knockoffs like mad. :(
show more