My future, and this game ._. i can't rank maps quickly
Gumpy

Chiuyo wrote:

School is starting soon
Ayachi Meme
my parents telling me to sleep ~,~
Korakov
Which one? In-game or in real-life?
In-game : Random miss in unexpected scene, even though it's easy for me.
Real life : School is starting soon, so i have to get fucked with these homeworks, exams, etc..
Haneii
Moving/unpacking + new job in a couple days.
Katze
Work.
Kyonko Hizara
Everything with going back to school.
Katsu_old_1
my weight.
Nameless
School, society, my weight and DAMN SLIDER BREAKS
honey

MintLatios wrote:

DAMN SLIDER BREAKS
^ pretty much sums up my life
Fat Chocobo

Drake wrote:

MintLatios wrote:

DAMN SLIDER BREAKS
^ pretty much sums up my life
guess I can sign that o(╥﹏╥)o
HaruryuuSan
I can't pp. My mouse is being a fucking Tsun.
Yuamkiayuurei
That I was supposed to do two projects over the holidays but COMPLETELY forgot about them, and if that wasn't enough already the other fact that I was coming out to my parents on 31 December and I have no idea when we are gonna have the big talk regarding planning stuff and future and how and school and nooooo

How I know my mind it's probably just gonna pussy out one day sooner or later into a mental breakdown >.>
Topic Starter
Nathan
School tomorrow rip
hersa37
The fact that my professor just cancelled my test tomorrow when other classes has had holiday for a week now. You've wasted my time you duckhead
Phoxia
Having to go back to school tomorrow...
Treekii
School on the 6th. I'm not mentally ready :o :o
Yuamkiayuurei
Yesterday I had an appointment at an expert psychologist thingimaji because of the thing I did on 31 December (came out to my parents)

And now I'm officially diagnosed with 4 (!) mental disorders/sicknesses
-ADD
-PSch (this one and the above since forever though)
-Gender dysphoria
but as well, apparently they just discovered that and previously only blamed my behaviour on the other things
-Aspergers

And basically I just don't know what to do with that information now yet I'm slightly worried without knowing if I should be >~<
Necturion
Maths. Srsly, I don't get anything and I really wonder how I made it to year 10. I had troubles with it eversince we started dividing in elementary school :( studying usually makes me really sad and I think I am on the best way to get a depression :/ I even have a tutor who explains everything pretty well to me, but by the time I get home I forgot everything and can't even do my homework. I failed the last test btw and my teacher made fun of me in front of the class, several times -.- . I don't have troubles in any other subjects, though, but I still wish I was a better student (I mostly get 2-3s, B and C in America)..

And all people who hate me for no good reason.

And my fucking self. I hate me, kay? I really do. I don't self harm or anything like that, though, But I just hate me. I just feel like I'm not good at anything all the time, I am too introverted and shy, maybe even socail anxious. I told my crush that I liked her at the beginning of the holidays and we were going out and I did everything wrong I probably could on that day. I am too fucking scared to make eye contact :( With ANYBODY!! Not even my parents. I hate my fucking self and sometime I wish I could go to bed and never wake up since sleeping is the best part of the day imo, cuz everyday I study fucking maths and for several other subjects, but still I don't get grades I am satisfied with (B's are ok, though) ... aaaand I ave maths almost everyday -,-
Aoko
Worrying about my Psycho-Pass.
I mean- *shot*

School works that I've not finished. Cosplans that I've not yet started.
My runny nose. The cold weather. Studying law. Trying to accomplish my new year's resolutions.

Life itself. Being a human.
gregest
school......a lot of exams
mbL1337
work. nothing more to add lel... :|
Necturion

Aoko wrote:

School works that I've not finished. Cosplans that I've not yet started.
My runny nose. The cold weather. Studying law. Trying to accomplish my new year's resolutions.

CptBlackBird wrote:

school......a lot of exams
*relates*
Pawsu
friends, people, family
school
AJ-FreakS
sunpum
going back to work soon and being away from Osu!, oh the horror. LOL.. but seriously, my job can be stressful. aha.. I'm gonna be so sore when I go back D8... not looking forward to it..
M316

AJ-FreakS wrote:

oh yes :( :cry:
SevenPandas
Pressure from trying to release my first game :S I'm not sure if I should get my hopes up or not.
DeanAmbroseFan
Work.
All I want to do is go to sleep with my little Dinosaur.
This is me after work:
Perfection
Friends, family
Corin
I managed to kill my projects ability to process images for a good portion of the userbase for about an hour or two.

I don't even fucking know how, the code works, it sends files text and other shit fine but noting that's part of the image mime type.
Ended up just reverting it to old code. Fuck you s-ul.
Topic Starter
Nathan
end of my weekend ;w;
Frikandel
I'm kinda throwing away my live in a seemingly irriversable way.

Unhealthy, lonely, failing studies, no motivation.

Epic!
[senpai pls]
Applying to University.
If only I could make a living clicking circles.
YamiHikari
Schoolwork is piling up.
Nuolong
Midterms + clubs everday except Sunday, get up at 6 in the morning and get home at 7 at night.
B1rd
My own incompetence.
Pilot S10
This English essay.
Starcaller
The main things that stresses me out is that I work so hard, so so hard, I can't even take a rest and do another things, so I can't fap and I'm becoming crazy
show more