forum

About tablet area usage.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
George Lopez
How big is the average in osu? Im guessing you should just use the one that you like the most (like with most games). Anyway, im quite new to osu! atleast using the tablet so im not sure how much area i should be using. People in FPS games like CSGO are often told to just use what sensitivity that they feel like using. And they often use insane sensitivities (usually 100x more than the average) that basically stop them from improving because.. their aim sucks. I dont really feel like im improving in osu. Most of my fails are because of inconsistent hits (maybe because of my sensitivity). My area atm is so little that i dont move my hands position at all. Do people like Cookiezi and www use full areas or do they use very little? Maybe im explaining this badly, but i appreciate any comments trying to help me.
DeletedUser_4041880

xkrissi wrote:

I dont really feel like im improving in osu.
Dracool_old_1
Just try out some areas there is no specific area you have to use, just use what's comfortable lol. Also if you feel like your not improving try different beatmaps or something idk or maybe you don't play enough
[Bystander]
Full area and hover. When I first started playing with tablet I used small area and drag.

For CS:GO I use around 1000 dpi, raw input, and 1920x1080
Most pros use even lower dpi, raw input, and 4:3 resolution stretched
B1rd
post a screenshot of your tablet area and what res you play at and how high you hold the pen.
Vuelo Eluko

Frostei wrote:

xkrissi wrote:

I dont really feel like im improving in osu.
LOL +1