posted
Total Posts
show more
AnotherEpicName
People like to complain
People don't like change

I rly don't think alot of people complain about osu or peppy
Vuelo Eluko
if noone ever gave him shit not as much would get done. were helping him.
Topic Starter
Tomoko Kuroki_old_1

AnotherEpicName wrote:

People like to complain
People don't like change

I rly don't think alot of people complain about osu or peppy
Look at the latest updates for the BanchoBot thing. They said things like "Wow Peppy finally listened" "Now do some more stuff we want" "You don't care about us"

He doesn't care about us even though he did exactly what the community wanted? Mhm... T__________T Come on guys. That is about as backwards and nonsensical as Fox News
AnotherEpicName
if the game doesn't constantly improve it'll go dead, you might think he doesn't get a profit from this but osu is what supports his family
why do you think the feature request topic is here?
there are some requests that have been in that topic for 5-8 years (clans for example) and that are massively supported with stars
so yeah if one of those long awaited and long suggested thinks is in the update people are going to say wow peppy finally listened
and ofcourse they're going to push for the next long awaited thing

its the same in every game I don't see why this would be any different

P.S. don't get me wrong I think peppy is doing a great job and its alot of work but this is just how people are and peppy understands this too
some of the long awaited stuff:
t/29780&start=0
t/19891
Topic Starter
Tomoko Kuroki_old_1

Riince wrote:

if noone ever gave him shit not as much would get done. were helping him.
You're not helping the game by kicking a dead horse. It's good to reprot what is wrong, but to bring personal opinions towards the guy that helps your life not suck? Come on.
B1rd
Charrd
I'd be glad to help but I don't think he'd let me haha :p

But I am very grateful to him i love osu
silmarilen
(seemingly) minor things that get a lot of support dont get added, while things nobody asked for do. people complain about the fact that time gets put into stuff they dont want and not into stuff they do.
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

(seemingly) minor things that get a lot of support dont get added, while things nobody asked for do. people complain about the fact that time gets put into stuff they dont want and not into stuff they do.
People should realize that peppy is incredibly bad at listening to outside advice and in his mind he is always right and we just don't know what we want.
Ceph23
But he's trying to rule the world.
Kouya-
At first I thought you said pepper .

But, seriously, the illuminati was the only thing that bothered me with osu .

(All you people who use test builder out there should know what I'm talking about (; )
Birdy

IppE wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

People should realize that peppy is incredibly bad at listening to outside advice and in his mind he is always right and we just don't know what we want.
This.
B1rd
tbh I actually like peppy. even if he's a tyrannical overlord it makes him more likeable than some boring company with PR guys.
Granger
I give peppy all the hate he deserves, for the ui swaying depending on cursor pos its a annoyed eyeroll, for the swaying bg its a sad look, removal of the map sorting options (ranked/unranked n stuff) its a facepalm.

B1rd wrote:

tbh I actually like peppy. even if he's a tyrannical overlord it makes him more likeable than some boring company with PR guys.
True, those PR guys lie into your face and smile but still wont listen to your advices and concerns.
Oni_old_1
People complain about things they don't understand. ;)
Gumpy
Well I don't dislike him that's a start.
winber1
i can finally call myself oldgen, and with my oldgen powers i say that osu is not what it used to be

B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)
xasuma
I <3 peppy

Please sell a coffee mug at the osu store that says this.
Shohei Ohtani
Don't tell me what to fucking do I'm an autonomous individual I can hate whoever I want.
thelewa
screw peppy he should cater to me because I'm good at the game
Pappy
I'm his brother, how can I hate him?

Ok no but I want to be His brother.
Pokemonsilph
IKR?! Especially with osu!Stream; people have flat-out disowned the game for not being exactly like the PC version... wow.