show more
Maruyu
Nice! Congratz o3o/
Kyouren
Gratzz~ :3
Topic Starter
hehe

Hinsvar wrote:

I prefer crossing field to this, but whatever.
woohoo ~
jcjc
gratz lol
ac8129464363
YA
Xinying
Gratz :D
Tatch
Gratz handsome, thanks for pp map
Karen
As a player,i like pp maps.
As a mapper,i hate pp maps like this,especially high OD maps,just shit
VINXIS
lolppppppppppppppppppppp
ac8129464363
it's not a pp map

it's a map, and it gives a lot of pp

just my 2 cents if that makes sense >_>
Cherry Blossom
Isn't the diff spread formally unrankable ?
I mean the diff gap between Easy and Normal, you can't jump from a E icon to a H icon.

Ranking Criteria wrote:

The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars. The difficulty spread is determined by the map's star rating. A map falls under a certain difficulty when having a specific star rating:

Below 1.5: Easy
Below 2.25: Normal
Below 3.75: Hard
Below 5.25: Insane
Above 5.25: Expert
Hinsvar
I am sure it's allowed in borderline cases. handsome's Normal diff is only 0.09 points higher from 2.25, which is where every diff is assigned a Hard icon. And after testing the Normal, I am quite sure that it plays like a typical Normal diff and shouldn't be too hard to play.

What I worry more is the spread progression from Normal all the way up to Extra, but I think I can confidently say that it's fine too (even though the star difficulty number is pretty high from the outside).
Sonnyc
Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it.
Also refer this post. p/3576341
Topic Starter
hehe
ahh thank you Sonnyc and Hinsvar, much appreciated.
Cerulean Veyron
Gz, it's really great to see mapper maps a full spread by himself.
Come[Back]Home

Gray Veyron wrote:

Gz, it's really great to see mapper maps a full spread by himself.

Thats waht every map should be, 1 GD is okay, but when a map has like 3 GD's i always think that the mapper itself is really lazy........ When a mapper decides to map a song, he should map ally ba himself. Thats just my opinion though.
Knotts
Gratssssss handsome
Fycho
I am afraid the gap between hard and insane may lead a dq:

03:45:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - in insane
Hinsvar

Fycho wrote:

I am afraid the gap between hard and insane may lead a dq:

03:45:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - in insane
If this gets DQ'd then let it be, but I personally feel that the very last section has an appropriate intensity for its diff :P
KSHR
This may be just me, but the stream Fycho mentioned is more like the overmapped pattern than something makes the difficulty spread unbalanced imo.
Well it's up to QAT whether or not to disqualify this mapset though.
Skyzo

I swear I'll cry :|
xxdeathx
holy shit what kind of insane gives 202 pp

i don't even think hoshizora no ima SS gives that much
Topic Starter
hehe

xxdeathx wrote:

holy shit what kind of insane gives 202 pp

i don't even think hoshizora no ima SS gives that much
the best kinds
TicClick
Hello. Unfortunately, I have to disqualify this map due to the following:
[Insane]
  1. 03:45:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - creates a difficulty spike, making it significantly more difficult to play than Hard. Also, here's the thing: remove the whole stream, and — what a surprise — the notes that sound like 1/4th only form a triplet at 03:46:453.
The gap between Easy and Normal is too big. I recommend to boost Easy, adding more 1/1 notes and leaving less beats unmapped. Don't also forget to increase SV multiplier.

----------

Please note that the following streams on Insane are mapped to nothing as well and should be objects snapped to 1/2 instead:
  1. 01:30:152 (5,6,7,8,9,10) -
  2. 02:58:468 (4,5,6,7) -
And 02:18:519 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - should be split in two triplets. I noticed a couple of streams on Extra that have extra notes, too, like 02:06:734 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - (8, 10).

Oh yeah, and snap 01:58:775 (5) - 's tail on Normal to 1/1 to get rid of this odd 2/3 gap between beats.

After you're done with all necessary changes, you may start looking for BATs again. I recommend you to recheck Extra as well, just in case.
Topic Starter
hehe
ah
Hinsvar
I had a feeling that this is going to happen.

While we're still here, maybe you can consider using OD8.5, looking at the backlash that happened (and the fact that, after my reconsideration, OD9 actually becomes kinda unforgiving for such a jumpy map).
Natsu
OD9 is fine I'll like that you keep it, since you already have an insane with od8.
Topic Starter
hehe
busy irl, plans later on:

1. redo extra
  2. keep od9
  3. fix insane's stream
  4. make easy harder
Kite
Currently catching up on mod reqs, sorry for being so late ><
If you still need modding after you adjusted the difficulties as you said please poke me again
FreshMint
rip fun extra
Yunomi
hey nice map
ac8129464363

Adore wrote:

hey nice map
Yunomi
bump
Enon
rip?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.