forum

What made you start playing osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dracool_old_1
I have not seen a thread for it yet so why not start. CS:S got me into osu somehow. Long story:
SPOILER
I was in a minigame server of CS:S. Someone put on some rhythm game and frightfully insane flan chans frightful song came on. I thought the so was crazy and laughed at it so i searched it on youtube. Saw someone talking in the comments something about osu. Saw someone play the song on insane thought it was crazy you could play that well (even though i can actually do it now with a C but one day i will S it). So yeah somehow CS got me into osu.
Pokemonsilph
Believe it or not, I found out via osu!Stream via the iOS App Store's Genius thing... then I searched around for gameplay of that and stumbled onto more osu!(PC) gameplay than Stream.
Yonaton
Was messing around on Youtube when suddenly "IMPOSSIBLE SONG 99% CANT DO" or something like that. Challenge accepted. I lost.
- Milhofo -
A friend of a friend who played it because of LoL. Glad I got into it for other reasons though :)
Eddy EX
A guy in a chat room I frequent(Pokemon Showdown A&M) said he was going to stream a game called osu.
I was intrigued buy the game and just sort of...started playing.
Aureilya
Heard that osu! helped improve your LoL gameplay and I was desperate to get better so I tried it out. Although now, I play this more than league haha :lol:
Nathan
The lolis ofc
kaetwo
I like rhythm games in general, and I think I got bored one day, and started browsing for more. Probably around the time when O2Jam was hot.
logitechf1f4
Well, I see my friend playing Osu!mania in 5 stars and i thought he's sure really nuts!
I don't understand how people happily destroying their keyboard that time :)

well now I'm one of them :P
Can't stop playing it everyday. Luckily I haven't broke my keyboard yet
fieryrage
Friend introduced me into it. I'm basically playing it every day now.
Poofie
When i was feeling kinda lonely and sad my friend tried to uplift me by introducing me to Osu.. I hate her, but kinda don't..

Osu is awesome game, but addicting as hell ,_, Ty Sonoovabitzh <3
Shabui
I've always seens at least 1 video of someone playing osu whenever I decided to search up some anime OP on youtube, soon I just thought "What the heck, i'll just try it out".
Deathripi
Wanted to get better clicking accuracy on LoL cuz I kept missclicking minions.
Year later I quit LoL for osu! :D

#worth
Centribo
Elite Beat Agents.
Nuff' said?
Raisha Millenia
my friends introduced me to osu
Kouya-
Was at my older sister's friend's house .

He was introducing games to his friends to play on PC .

Saw him play a rhythm game that looked like Elite Beat Agent .

Spent half-an-hour trying to find the name of the game .

Found it and till this day I am still addicted. . .

Halp me. . .
AskonNox
Saw a stream from a person i started to hate to the core... he suddenly started to play osu! and so i tried it. Even tho that person has a horrible personality, i probably owe him big for this^^
winber1
while blazing it hardcore
DeletedUser_4662594
///
Akito_The_Fox
a friend over xbox live showed me.
show more