forum

MiniVinyl 1.0 Christmas Debut!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
Here is is! The finished version of my minimalist Vinyl Scratch skin. It has taken almost five days worth of work to complete but it is finally done! All resources are designed for both 720 and 1080p displays. This skin is fully skinned from the grouping buttons to the hit overlay. No artifacts left over from element production, and made to be High Res on any display.

Video:

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6CbIPAYcHCDZUFjUHJGT0Z1cVU/view?usp=sharing

I really hope you all enjoy!
DeletedUser_4041880
You didn't have to make a new thread for your skin. Post in your original one.
lit120
Ohh boy... if u make 2 threads, then that means you have 2 skin released. Since u posted the thread with the same skin, that is not allowed, seriously. Just make the update skin at your original thread
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
Oh...

lit120 wrote:

Ohh boy... if u make 2 threads, then that means you have 2 skin released. Since u posted the thread with the same skin, that is not allowed, seriously. Just make the update skin at your original thread
...crap.

I'm sorry. I'm actually pretty new to this, so I did not know.
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

Frostei wrote:

How do i delete the post?
lit120

bloodymascarade wrote:

Frostei wrote:

How do i delete the post?
2 choices. Lock this thread (by someone who is moderator of skinning forum (i guess)) or delete it.

Go to your first post and aim your mouse at your first post. If you see "delete" with red color on it, click it and click yes
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
THere is not delete button. if it gets locked, will I get a strike on my account?
DeletedUser_4041880

bloodymascarade wrote:

THere is not delete button. if it gets locked, will I get a strike on my account?
Nope
lit120

Frostei wrote:

bloodymascarade wrote:

Nope
it's ok for u. U're still safe. Getting this one lock means no one is able to comment about this skin. But it has rules before someone will lock oher threads