forum

Raging. Please help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Techy_old_1
Hi guys. Recently, I have been trying to beat a map that is hard for me. I cant stop raging and it gets me so stressed out. I have broken a keyboard which I now regret lol. But can I get any tips. I know, take a break, blah, blah, the easy stuff. But is there anything that could help me out? I dont wanna use mods to make it easier because its the easy way out I want to beat the map. If any of you can give me a way to beat a map or something you do to make you stop raging that would be great. I want to get good at osu! :D
Toshi-Kun
Play more.

If you can't really meet your goal on a song, go play a different song until you feel ready again.

Believe me, I have that moment too when I try to FC (full combo) except I don't beating the crap out of my keyboard. xD

Here's a good map if it sounds nice to you. : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/108820

Oh, disable anything that distracts you. Including characters popping out (aka combobursts), dimming the background to 70-80%, and hitsounds.
popc0rn
if a map is making you mad just move on to a different one

its just a game (´・ω・`)
Cayman
Shohei Ohtani
It could be worse

you could get so mad that you shove your tablet pen in your eye and have to live the rest of your life with a fake eye
Trash Boat
or bash it against your monitor repeated times until it shatters

now thats worse
deadbeat
either use no fail or stop playing it and come back to it later when you're feeling more confident you can pass it. gonna lock before people post more crap