forum

'sup.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luro II
I like games. And I like Rhythm games. And I also like osu. We should all chill sometime.

...no but seriously.

What's up guys. I just made this account a couple of months back, but I figured I might as well stop being so anti-social and finally get to know the community. (You guys can't be that bad... right?)

Anyway... yeah. I'm a big fan of rhythm games, but I had never tried osu! before thinking it wouldn't be too great trying to use a PC mouse just to play what's essentially Elite Beat Agents. Needless to say I was wrong, and now I'm quite addicted. To the point where I even asked for a tablet for christmas. (Or x-mas, or the holidays, or whatever you crazy kids want to call it these days.)

But yeah. Here I am with my crappy username that I came up with in 6th grade and never bothered to come up with something better, and an avatar that I shamelessly slapped together in 5 minutes with MS Paint. I play literally everything under the sun so if anyone wants to chat anything vidya, or destroy me in a game of osu!, feel free to hit me up.
Asuka-_old_1
I was pretty much in your situation a month and a bit ago. I was pretty much inactive for around 7-8 months and I started to play osu!standard like a month and a half ago iirc. But yeah, I don't mind playing with you sometime. Oh and welcome to the forums~
gregest
welcome to the forums.....and

Shadow4163 wrote:

(You guys can't be that bad... right?)
that's not true,were are bad,your worst nightmare
Nathan
Welcome to the forums Shadow!
[Bystander]
Welcome to osu! Shadow!

Shadow4163 wrote:

and an avatar that I shamelessly slapped together in 5 minutes with MS Pain
You should try Gimp :?
Cerulean Veyron
Hey~~ Welcome to the osu! community! ^w^
Raisha Millenia
Yo! Welcome to the forums!
Birdy

[Bystander] wrote:

Shadow4163 wrote:

and an avatar that I shamelessly slapped together in 5 minutes with MS Pain
You should try Gimp :?
Just get Photoshop, you won't regret it. For simple things, MS Paint is perfectly fine. GIMP is IMO the useless middle-section.

Anyway, welcome~
Arohaina
Hi Shadow! <(-^w^-)/

welcome to the forum <(-^w^-)>

enjoy your time here d(>wO)
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums, Shadow owo
- Yuuto -
Hello shadow .. glad to welcoming you, enjoy your stay >w</
Skrelz
uf
- Marco -
Welcome :D/

Skrelz's signature is creepy ;_;
Nutella
Welcome !

I agree with marcostudios ;_;
[ Mephisto ]
Welcome (*´・v・)
Birdy

deadbeat wrote:

If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
PatZar
Welcome :D/

I agree with Nutella;_;