18.27%
Crazy-like and clockwise
31.73%
Crazy-like and counterclockwise
32.21%
Total votes: 208
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
I spin mine crazy-like and clockwise. Just wondering about you...
awp
tight clockwise circles.
Saturos
Crazy Counterclockwise I suppose. It's more of a horizontal oval, though. ;x
Ivalset
Tight counterclockwise represent.

Also Saturos has some ridiculous spinner technique.
Saturos

Ivalset wrote:

Also Saturos has some ridiculous spinner technique.
That I would not recommend to anyone, as it's not very effective and kills my shoulder. But I can't seem to do it any other way...
Sinistro
Clockwise. I guess it's more near the centre than crazy-like, if I have to choose one of two.
James

Saturos wrote:

Crazy Counterclockwise I suppose. It's more of a horizontal oval, though. ;x
What if I say that I spin kinda like this but instead I spin clockwise and vertical oval? :)
Echo
I spin just like James and Saturos but it's more of a diagonal oval... top right/bottom left
Loginer
I spin like a freak, counterclockwise. It actually takes a while to stop spinning. <_<
chan
I spin anti-clockwise like crazy. I guess this is from my extensive badminton playing, but I tend to keep my arm fairly still and spin with my fingers, keeping my wrist in one spot on the table. It's kinda like I'm playing a lot of backhand strokes. If I get tired, I may resort to using more of my forearm or shoulder, but that's only for stupidly long spinners.
hunnykilla
I also spin counter clock wise but, when i spin really fast the my computer desk tends to shake. I move my whole wrist which is kinda bad because there may be a not right after the spinner and my mouse if off track and i need to reposition it. Sometimes i try to spin really fast then just start over again, i could never reach those crazy bonus scores like Echo or Saturos.
Saturos

Nakao wrote:

I also spin counter clock wise but, when i spin really fast the my computer desk tends to shake. I move my whole wrist which is kinda bad because there may be a not right after the spinner and my mouse if off track and i need to reposition it. Sometimes i try to spin really fast then just start over again, i could never reach those crazy bonus scores like Echo or Ivalset.
Fix't.

My spinner bonuses are horrible compared to most other top-end players.
Echo

Nakao wrote:

I also spin counter clock wise but, when i spin really fast the my computer desk tends to shake. I move my whole wrist which is kinda bad because there may be a not right after the spinner and my mouse if off track and i need to reposition it. Sometimes i try to spin really fast then just start over again, i could never reach those crazy bonus scores like Karedis or Ivalset.
Double fixed.

I can't spin for crap. The only time I can spin is if relax is on.
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Wow, I didn't expect so many people to spin the same way as I do, but then again, this is out of 12 votes, including 1 as me.
chan

Kidwii wrote:

Wow, I didn't expect so many people to spin the same way as I do, but then again, this is out of 12 votes, including 1 as me.
Well, if you consider 5 other people as many...
Maybe you could get Peppy to add some code to check whether players spin clockwise/anticlockwise. You know, like an involuntary poll :D
And maybe more code to see whether they spin crazy, say by measuring distance from center.

That being said, I think clockwise is generally more popular, but being an anticlockwise person, I can't see why. I tried clockwise and suck much more doing so.
awp
hey I can get pretty crazy spinner scores right guys ;(
Cecilthemos
I have a counter-clockwise hand seizure.
Slain087
I spin everywhere, clockwise. No pattern. Makes my arm hurt like hell AND throws off the mouse to the right, even when the cursor is still in the center. Need to find a way for BT mice to make it easier.
Vic
I spin counter-clockwise like crazy. VERY crazy. I cant see mah cursor T.T
MegaTailzChao
I go insane with counter-clockwise spins and kill my shoulder. :)
Vic
However, in Ouendan, I spin counter-clockwise but small circles. Just because of the stylus T.T
Sakimichi
Using a tablet- spinning counter clockwise while staring in the monitor looking like a maniac stirring cereal addict. ;)

Using a mouse = fail :cry:
TiZ
I used to go nuts on my touchpad going clockwise, but I'm trying to go closer to the center. It seems to be a little more effective.
Echo
For now, I use a graphics tablet to spin but a mouse to play :P
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I use a tablet for all of it.
I try to spin softly, because it was a birthday present. I still go fast, but I don't press down hard.
awp

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

I use a tablet for all of it.
I try to spin softly, because it was a birthday present. I still go fast, but I don't press down hard.
hold z/x/ctrl/spacebar and hoverspin to protect your tablet's welfare.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I can't hoverspin.
I just normally spin when I'm playing Relax, because I end up taking the pen too far up.
vytalibus
Crazy-wise and clockwise. I tend to make lots of thousands by that since my wrist, not my hand, moves fast.
ROMaster2
"Crazy-like and counterclockwise"

That
Diasios
LARGE Crazy-like and clockwise
HateMeh
clockwise and near the center gets me best results (350~400) rpm
but it kills my shoulder (having pains for like 2 months already XD)
Zerostarry
I spin crazylike if there is enough time to recover afterwards, i'll spin close to the center if there are notes coming up

Download: Tianshi - Coward Montblanc (Kecco) [Sp3's Taiko].osu
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Crazylike and counterclockwise, no matter where is the next hit. I usually stop some time beofre I need to click there.
On a mouse, by the way.
I do the same thing in Ouendan.
GladiOol
Near the center and counterclockwise.
Jeffro
Both, depends on the map and how much time I have left. I up my dpi a little for crazy spinning for bonusses :)

Else I spin near the center.
Hark
i spin like a madman, all over the place clockwise without neccessarily high rpm (usually 320-400) and get average spinner bonuses.

plus i spin using my fingers only, so after long spinners, it can be painful to move the mouse for the rest of the song.

also, if there's beats just after a spinner, then i just spin it once or twice around the center for short spinners, and spin like crazy on the long ones, but sacrifice bonus points at the end for control of my mouse. i cant even see it when i spin and if i do it goes eveywhere, which makes it impossible to adjust instantly like you can with a tablet XD
show more