Qrispy Joybox - licca

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jacob
rip ultra
ZZHBOY

Frey wrote:

Deleted the intro and used a spinner instead, also fixed the NC problem, no wonder that was fast.

There is still something to polish, it can take some time but not much.
call me back then
Topic Starter
Frey

ZZHBOY wrote:

Frey wrote:

Deleted the intro and used a spinner instead, also fixed the NC problem, no wonder that was fast.

There is still something to polish, it can take some time but not much.
call me back then
Yes :D
Manolift

Yauxo wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Can someone give me a link to the application please? :)
Kiyohime

Yauxo wrote:

I feel like things get more subjective each day. If someone wants to make a "guide to a high quality map", please go ahead and do so. I'd love to see one, because all of these "quality issue" dq's are difficult to predict.
It's like playing the lottery; you never know when you're gonna be a winner.
[ D_L ]
for me it is sad to see the first part of the map is gone
do you have a copy of the old map?
i would like to save it and fc in the future
Topic Starter
Frey

[ D_L ] wrote:

for me it is sad to see the first part of the map is gone
do you have a copy of the old map?
i would like to save it and fc in the future
Search for the previous posts in this thread, there are some posts of Priti with osu file.
Cherry Blossom
Well, as requested by Frey, i'll insult give contructive comments and suggestion that could be improve Ultra.

• First, there is something really noticeable, and questionable. The difficulty difference between the kiai part and the other parts is really huge.
    Kiai part is difficult to handle if you're not a top play or a good jump player. When the other parts are easy to FC.
    This difficulty difference make this map a little frustrating to play because when playing the beginning, the player will say, awh it's difficult but handleable, and when he starts playing the kiai, he could say "OMG THESE JUMPS ARE UNEXPECTED. I Agree with Loctav, these patterns are a little overdone. At least, try to reduce this large difficulty gap between these parts.
  1. 00:14:713 (8,1) - This looks a little confusing because the player expects that there is a 1/2 gap between these objects, and the distance between is them is close. There should be a higher distance between them.
  2. 00:30:019 (1,2,3) - There should be a higher distance between them too, the next patterns like this are more distant. It could be better if you keep consistency.
  3. 00:59:101 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - It could be better if you use some slider to make this part less difficult concerning note density, and also less heavy and more enjoyable. As you did here 01:18:999 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - for example.
ZZHBOY
for Frey's checking request.
no kd.

priti

1. 00:07:366 (1,2,3) - why these three circle have different placing? stack is awful here, placing them regularly plz
  2. 00:08:590 (3,4,5,2) - unreasonable overlap, move them away plz
  3. 00:29:407 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - these 1/4 circles are sick for playing, plz placing them regularly
  4. 01:00:172 (2,3,4) - can you get no miss here? if no, please set them more playable
  5. 01:03:540 (4,1) - no reason for this big jump, move them closer plz
  6. 01:04:764 (5,1,2,3,4) - i can't agree with this placing, it made a bad flow, try to polish placing here
  7. 01:06:295 (2,3) - ctrl+g for better playing feeling
  8. 01:06:754 (1,2,3,4) - meaningless jump, move them closer plz
  9. 01:30:019 - I hate let strong beat on slider's end. change rhythm here to avoid that
  10. 01:32:315 (1) - ^
  11. 01:34:764 (1) - ^
  12. 01:40:427 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - these big spacing 1/3 circles are horrible, change them to reverse slider or make them same as 01:45:325 (1) -
  13. 01:25:121 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - bad flow and looks ugly, also 01:26:193 (4,1) - are too far, you can change placing here
at the end, one thing most important i have to say is stupid jumps in KIAI parts. first, they have worst flow, maybe your playing technical can't teach you how to set appropriate jumping placing, so maybe you haven't to do it. also, they always overlap with previous notes, then caused it's hard to read when normal player playing. these do harm to your diff, also to this song.
please, fixed all words i said and improve to a proper level, or request Frey remove your diff, or ask Frey to find another BN
one thing i have to notice is i have no bad thought to creator of this diff.I have only to apologize to you if I said something against your thought of mapping but i can't let this low quality map get ranked for duty of a BN.
Avena
No.
Simply no.
I won't even bother replying to these mods.
Just remove my diff..

External Download: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/307837
Cherry Blossom
Just why did you deny kds ?
ZZHBOY and I spent time looking at this map, and tried to help you. Even if you will not look at our mods, the only thing you could just do is giving a kd, not denying it.
Awh well, it's just a kd....
Deif
Gave the kds back to CB and ZZHBOY. Though I must admit ZZHBOY's tone of delivery in that mod isn't the best, he tried to help as well and therefore the kds is worth it.

Talked to Priti online, and he won't add his diff back. You guys are free to bubble if everything else is okay.

@Frey: Remove "Priti" from tags, please!
Cherry Blossom
No kd.

General

1. Unused files, remove them :
    - soft-hitclap7.wav
    - drum-hitclap7.wav
    - drum-hitwhistle7.wav

6006's Hard

1. 01:04:305 - missing finish ?

Insane

• HP7 ? this looks a little too much for this diff, reduce to 6 or 6.5.
  1. 00:22:366 (7) - is this supposed to be 1/3 like the other diffs ? 1/4 works well here though. Same for 01:40:734 (6) - and 01:45:632 (6) -

Call me back.
Topic Starter
Frey

Cherry Blossom wrote:

No kd.

General

1. Unused files, remove them :
    - soft-hitclap7.wav
    - drum-hitclap7.wav
    - drum-hitwhistle7.wav

Fixed

6006's Hard

1. 01:04:305 - missing finish ?

Fixed

Insane

• HP7 ? this looks a little too much for this diff, reduce to 6 or 6.5.

Fixed. 6.5 instead
  1. 00:22:366 (7) - is this supposed to be 1/3 like the other diffs ? 1/4 works well here though. Same for 01:40:734 (6) - and 01:45:632 (6) -

I know it's werid, but following the piano sound isn't a wrong choose.

Call me back.
Thanks for modding! :)
Cherry Blossom
Rebubbled.
Frostmourne
what... why removed Priti's diff? It's now enjoyable since the first part uses the spinner instead and the rest of the map is challenging
Aka
do you have 2nd bn for icon? you can count on me if no,, but i'd recommend ar 5.5 for normal diff, it feels a bit slowww now
set is amazing, damn.. *q*
ZZHBOY

Loctav wrote:

All remaining difficulties were really enjoyable and we liked them a lot.
hehe
ridiculous

but grats, Frey :)
Aka
;-;..
Topic Starter
Frey

Aka wrote:

;-;..
Sorry for ignoring your post, I gave zzhboy a pm before and I didn't look this thread then.
Enon
where are you, priti ;w;
Nathan
well
Nakano Itsuki
I don't really see the need in removing Priti's diff, since it actually fits the song...
Oh well, obligatory "RIP" then.
ac8129464363
fuck
DeletedUser_3641262
QATesus
Myxo
Sad to see Priti's diff removed. Oh well.
Congratz!
Jacob
What a shame. :|
Fycho
Really nice works, congratz :D
Topic Starter
Frey
Thank you guys, especially priti, without you I can't continue this work.

Also, sorry for this.
Spaghetti
rip Priti

Gratz :D
Epic_old_1
Where is the Ultra ;w;

Anyway congratulations Frey!