Chata - Kimi no Tonari de Koi ga Shitai! -Half chorus Ver-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haruru
Topic Starter
CakiP

Wafu wrote:

1. The video quality is not that high as it should be. What I mean is when it is zoomed over 1080p monitor or higher, it transforms to pixelart and additionally, because it is H.264, it should use fast-decode as it is more friendly to osu!, especially on slower machines, so in some cases, the game and the video might lag. I recommend using this video file instead. Offset shall be -465 if you decided to use this. sorry. I use present video. Because that's rankable.
  2. Some important tags are missing, for example yozuca*, 戸田章世 (Toda Akiyo), project lights, Peak A Soul+ as they all participated in this song (lyrics, composition), thus they are definitely part of important credits. no. I don't add it because the tag isn't functioning.
  3. 01:36:283 - Use Style -> Omit first bar line on this one timing point, so it does not show a downbeat here when someone uses this map to play taiko, even though it is not taiko map, it is more correct. OK

Easy

1. 01:35:365 (1) - The slider ends on 01:35:800 while the new timing point is on 01:35:810 and as the sound is really moved in the song, you have to map it like that, infact, else the timing point is insensible at all. So you have to for example use this rhythm.
  2. I won't force you, but because of high usage of sliders, you couldn't use a lot of hitsounding. Because of that, I think you might do a simple thing, use this file as a soft-slidertick2.wav and use custom 2 hitsounds on these places, then obviously, after 1/4 swap back to custom 1, I think this makes the map sound a lot more better and consistent, thus it also improves the way player will hold the rhythm:
    00:12:104 - 00:19:930 - 00:33:843 -00:38:191 - 00:39:930 - 01:07:756 - 01:11:234 - 01:14:713 - 01:16:452 - 01:19:930 - 01:21:452 - 01:23:408 - 01:30:365 - 01:33:843
    It is actually not an issue, but if you compare hitsounding of insane and this, this is the poor version, which might be improved. I do not think it is really that much and as it will also help to hold constant rhythm, it is really appropriate. 

Insane

1. 01:35:810 (3) - The slider ends on 01:36:282, while the timing point is on 01:36:283, I suppose it was just timing point mistake, so I would move the timing point -1ms. OK

OK. Updated :)
Wafu

KSHR wrote:

Let me clarify at least Wafu's suggestion with the red color in Japanese and English so that mappers and he can understand what I mean.
Thanks for translation and more in-depth explanation, I think now we all know our stuff :)
Momochikun
I'd like to keep that sliders tbh, i find its pretty catchy.. sorry :c
Xinely
3rd rebubbled rip
PatZar
Qualify! lol jk
good luck with it CakiP
Topic Starter
CakiP

Genocide wrote:

Qualify! lol jk
good luck with it CakiP
:)
meii18
それは次のようになりますとき qualified ? ;w; 待ってられない
Sonnyc
Nominate
Muu-chan
yay congratulations :D more like chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! :3 hihi
-Nanaka-
おめでとうございます! :)
MiLu
白澤美悠紀
Mint
congrats!!
Chirony
おめめ!
Koiyuki
gratz
Potofu
おめ
Garven
CakiP:

[Insane]
00:32:104 (5) - There's a hitsound error here where your sliderslide is audible and it sounds pretty bad. Do you want to get this fixed?
Topic Starter
CakiP
んひぃ~~~~
Topic Starter
CakiP

Garven wrote:

CakiP:

[Insane]
00:32:104 (5) - There's a hitsound error here where your sliderslide is audible and it sounds pretty bad. Do you want to get this fixed?
hmm i don't want to fix it. I like the hit sound. sorry
DarknessAngel
gratz :>
hoLysoup
oh~! :> Congrats!