forum

[Pack] BPT Presents: Susumu Hirasawa - Greatest Hits

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Real1

Download here!

Here comes the very first volume of the Susumu Hirasawa - Greatest Hits!
If you have played any Hirasawa song before, you know what to expect - Relaxing, yet speedy and catchy songs, falling somewhere between electropop and techno.

Songs rundown:

• 1. (Intro)Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen (Possibly the most famous song by Hirasawa)
    2. Parade (Is actually "Byakkoya no musume")
    3. Sobu Naru Kaze (Slightly rare and different from the other maps in this pack)
    4. Big Brother (This one is more upbeat, and arguably has the hardest Kirby MIX difficulty)
    5. (Boss) Switched-On Lotus (Long, and awesome!)
    6. (Bonus) Amor Buffer (One of the shortest and most unique Hirasawa songs ever made! Features no lyrics, but coughing!)
Unique for this pack of maps is that each one of the songs listed above features a difficulty made by Starrodkirby86. They all have two things in common: they're all hard and fun!

With the exception for Amor Buffer, these maps are quite long and will net you lots of delicious score! They all feature an Easy difficulty that is good for you beginners out there! What better way to train yourself than with Hirasawa music? I can't think of any!

Thanks to all of the BPT for making this pack possible. You guys are AWESOME!
DeathxShinigami
HM, HM, HM!....I think you did a fantastic job on the thread Real1, nicely done!

/me jealous over the description ^_^
Topic Starter
Real1

DeathxShinigami wrote:

HM, HM, HM!....I think you did a fantastic job on the thread Real1, nicely done!

/me jealous over the description ^_^
Haha, thank you very much! Glad I can be of help!
LuigiHann
Aw, short pack, and it came out before I ever finished mine... Guess it's my fault for letting mine fall into the graveyard again