Total Posts
show more
ZHSteven
ZH---Zhao (family name)
Steven---(English name)
ehhh...simple is the best~~lol
DjKniteX
DJ - For being a DJ, more of a controllerist now, the DJ came a few years later
Knite - Named after Suge Knight (Producer, I was in the rap scene back when I made my name)
X - the first letter of my last name.

DjKniteX

I found this name in 6th trade, 2003-2004ish, then added the DJ in 2006 when I became interesting in DJing

It was first Knite X, then eventually DJ Knite X
jjrocks
I created an account on the Nintendo forums like 5-6 years ago and couldn't really think of a name so I just thought of my nickname, JJ, and some adjective which is rocks so now it's jjrocks.
Firo Prochainezo

jjrocks wrote:

I created an account on the Nintendo forums like 5-6 years ago and couldn't really think of a name so I just thought of my nickname, JJ, and some adjective which is rocks so now it's jjrocks.
That username rocks.

Teehee.
mtmcl

jjrocks wrote:

adjective?
Mara
Verb, mah boi.
jjrocks
.....dang it you're right I think it's time to actually pay attention in english class
-Soba-
In a game called rumble fighters on my second account my first name was Under9000. One day I was like hey, that's too long of a name. /look for random 4 letter name. came up with Soba. some prick stole Soba in this game ;-; so I added - and - to it.
Quaraezha
tl;dr
I belong a Guild in an online game called "Quaelum Circle"
We have a unique feature where all members' name must start with "Qua" (or at least, most of them)
I was thinking of my "Qua name" and I difficulty with it
I suddenly thought of Pokemons out of random and "Rayquaza" came out of my mind
I re-arranged it to "Quarayza" and fiddled around with the letters
thus, Quaraezha.

It came from the pokemon "Rayquaza"
I'm no Pokemon fan.
boat
unsuccessful boat

don't know why
Kurowolfe
In my case, I wanted to find a name that has the letters 'k', 'r' and 'h' coz I think a name with these three letters is nice to pronounce.

Then, in 2003, I was exposed to the Japanese language and one of the first words that I've heard is 'kuro'. At the same time also, I saw one of my friends writing down her online nickname 'time hacker'. Things clicked together in my head and the name kurohacker emerged.

...Unfortunately, since I was a baka at that time, I spelled my name wrongly and used 'korohacker' instead coz I honestly thought that black in Japanese is koro (I never actually saw the word in writing, and I've misheard). Only after 4 years did I found out that I've been using the incorrect spelling all along /orz.

Realizing my mistake, I've changed the spelling to kurohacker, and that is what I am known in the net for four years now. :D
Rantai
Part of my name. Also happens to be the name I'm called by my friends, so it stuck.
Zlew
Shortcut from DjUmywalka (Umywalka and Zlew in polish is the same).
arne439
Arne is my second name.
Arne439 was given to me by youtube, because Arne was already taken.
Corin
Corin is my real name, corin12355 is my username for everything, it's exsited with me since i was 9 or so :3 maybe older.
Shiirn
I wrote a short story (It was still like 12 pages on word) when I was about roughly 10, and one of the characters was named Shiirn. It was an absurdly depressing story that made one of my friends at the time start crying ;_;. I lost the original copy but I remember the basic story... For some reason the name stuck with me throughout my life, and it quickly became my handle for all of my online ventures. The fact that it was magniloquent and strange meant it was unlikely to be taken, which helped immensely.
Kyonko Hizara
The name I gave myself
Mianki
I picked the first 2 letters from my full name "MI... AN... KI..."
And that's it :P
Hamuko
My friend rippid my shirt accidentally at school and laughed because i had big boobs. And that's it.
Teta = Boobs.
And i'm a boy.
You can all laugh.
SapphireGhost
My username was randomly generated. And it just kind of stuck :P
Xyrenus
if you watched family guy the episode when stewie said that the name which starts with "X" sounds cool, and came from an expensive rich family....

so i thought of getting something with X.. and found this ahha
Bikko
http://user.chol.com/~dynamiteneon/00/2010w.jpg
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=46247&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Bikko

Bikko is a character what was created by Yohsida On. At 2004 spring, A doujin comic book 'Kesson Shoujo'(It's mean is 'broken girl' or 'impaired girl' in japanese) was released. She is a main character of this book.

She is a poor girl who has disability, lost her right eye and left leg by car accident. She looks like 16 years old. Right eye has keloid. White hair and blue eye(well, but even creator does not follow this profile and draw her eye green sometimes.) is by stress bleach but she does not give a shit. never have been use drug thing. No wirst scar(I could not translate this sentence as well, It means 'Never have been try self-injury and suicide maybe). She is a heavy smoker and playing in band guitarist and Vocal. and She is a hooker for living. She loves to drink, enjoy to eat, and always smiling brightly.

Basically, 'Bikko' is a common word what means 'lame' or 'mismatched fair' in japanese. but Yoshida On does not want this character beeing spotlighted, so her name has very abnormal form in japanese. 'ビっ子' Katakana + Hiragana + Chinese character. and Yoshida On never wrote her name with alphabet. so, It can not be hitting in search site accidentally if someone dosen't know her name exactly. however, I don't know why, resultingly, this character became known in other country. and now, you can find her image and profile easily. just type 'Bikko' in google.

BTW, There was a discussion about this character in korea. "Bikko was created for impaired fetish" was an issue. Acrotomophilia or something? but Yoshida On spoke his mind cleary when this character was released. He made this character for who lives cool and nice even their disability. Maybe He worried about this kind of issue so he hiding his character.

I knew this character in 2008. I saw a image of this character accidentally and shocked, but I understood after read her profile and Yoshida On's writing. It made me a fan. and I always use 'Bikko' when I make my ID and account thing. actually, I don't have my left eye sight. I lost it by accident while I'm in military. some my friend give me a joke for this, but I don't like it.

There are some fan of this character, but I'm pretty sure. No one read Comic book Also I didn't. because of they are veeery unique. As far as I know there are only 2 or 3 hundreds copys in japan, and no scan. second and third book was released but I couldn't get it. and there is one thing makes me crazy. there is a hentai manga team what has same name with 'Kesson Shoujo'. So, do not confusing
those
"those has entered the room" is grammatically incorrect, and that's hilarious.
-----

Bikko wrote:

Bikko
That instantly reminded me of a VN called Katawa Shoujo......
A really detailed introduction article here

No idea about why my name could be accepted in the first place though...
At least I don't have to worry about forgetting my account name in the future, only the password...
Shino
Known as シノ in pixiv.
Shino drew may touhou fan comics and now drawing Madoka Magica(especially Mami).
The character in my signature is Shino's self character. (I really like her)
If you know this one.... nah.

Sadly, Shino is man in real.
lkjl23
Kitsunemimi

those wrote:

"those has entered the room" is grammatically incorrect, and that's hilarious.
"Nobody" is grammatically correct but I find it funnier. :<

Nobody has entered the room.
You are now friends with Nobody.
Tenshi
Angel Beats!

<3
TBTE

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

I'm obsessed with immortality
what's with that Damn Avatar

And My name is thebesthingever because i am thebesthingever :D
Randy96
the best hing ever!
senaya
my cat's name Senya + a town in Romania called Sinaia = senaya
but i actually wanna change it because my cat died last year =\
Haseo_old
That meme depicting an anime character having an orgasm/ going to sneeze. I can't find one that fits as an avatar though, and it may become NSFW.
Hark
i got my name from a friend at high school
he was calling me mark at the time (i'll never know why, that's not my name :S), and this conversation led to my name

*sneaks up behind friend*
friend: "hark, who goes there?"
me: "i thought my name was mark"
friend: "NO. you are hark now! >:D"
me: "D:"

and there you have it

i like it because it is short (occasionally too short to be a username on some websites) and easy to remember/type/pronounce
i also couldn't be bothered thinking up a new one XD
theowest
my name and my surname was so lovable so i shorted it for osu! and youtube.. and everywhere else.
And because I joined internet when I was like.. 8 years old? The name has always been theowest everywhere. So there's no stupid name like coolboy95 I'll regret.
maal
cousin used to call me "Emaal" despite my name being Emil.
theowest

Emaal wrote:

<3
Kitsunemimi

Emaal wrote:

Evil
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
My first osu! username should be obvious. Thing is, I never watched Trigun.

My current username on the other hand is a mix of a few things. Yellowtail is an Australian wine. So yeah, those of you that drink it, think of me, okay? *shot*

Swiftwolf, on the other hand, is a combo of my unusually fast walking speed and a half of my fursona's species. The other is the same as the first part of the post above this one... but that's unimportant.
Firo Prochainezo
>fursona

cringe
Vext_old

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

My first osu! username
Damn name changes making me not know who people are.
show more