forum

someone make osu!standard-like game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SPAS-ID
Hey Guys I've Been Surfing In The Internet Finding Song-Based Game And I Find This Game https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e.audition And I See Its Cool But When I See The Screenshot I Found Something Simillar To osu!standard If U Open The Link On Computer Use Mouse Middle Button And Point Ur Mouse To The Right If U Still Cant I Give Direct Link https://lh3.ggpht.com/84hyjE7IX37FdNklC ... 8D=h900-rw I Think peppy Should Take Legal Action. Iam Making This Thread Coz I Cant PM Peppy Since It Redirect Me To Somepage If You Close To peppy Please Tell peppy This Thread :) And This App Has In-Game Purchases ( So It Makes Money ) Any About Copyright I Think osu! Win Since osu! Has Been Made In 2007 And This Game Is October 2014 THANKS FOR COMING TO MY THREAD . . . And Sorry If My Thread Is Messed Up ._.
silmarilen
how much time did it take you to type that with Every Single World Starting With A Capital?
Vapor
every word except osu! that is
Birdy

Vapor wrote:

every word except osu! that is
See. Finally someone who understands it.

I can't even be mad at every word being capitalized, when osu! is written correctly.

Congratulations.

EDIT: Oh, and just so you know, osu! is a ripoff of a game called "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan". The authorpublisherprogrammer whatsoever of that game should sue peppy before peppy can sue anyone else.
B1rd
and peppy too, gotta give him credit for that.
Mismagius
well, he wrote "osu!" and "peppy" uncapitalized

that's some serious shit, good job
- Marco -
That looks like project diva to me O.O
Vapor

SPAS-ID wrote:

I Think peppy Should Take Legal Action. Iam Making This Thread Coz I Cant PM Peppy Since It Redirect Me To Somepage If You Close To peppy Please Tell peppy This Thread :)
not quite perfect unfortunately
ColdTooth
and the whole title too

Damn This Is Some Fine Stuff wow i cant even type like that, one is enough per sentence
Shohei Ohtani
Oh bibble!!!!!
Pappy

SPAS-ID wrote:

Redirect Me To Somepage If You Close To peppy Please Tell peppy This Thread :)
It is really close to be perfect
deadbeat
this isn't anything to be concerned about. it really isn't. there are other games that are that are more concerning. i wouldn't worry about this at all.
you can contact me is you want to discuss more