forum

BIGBANG - NUMBER 1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheezusCrust
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28 ธันวาคม 2557 at 12:05:00

Artist: BIGBANG
Title: NUMBER 1
Tags: bigbang number 1 korean
BPM: 115
Filesize: 3219kb
Play Time: 03:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.76 stars, 213 notes)
  2. Insane (3.66 stars, 470 notes)
  3. Normal (2.54 stars, 313 notes)
Download: BIGBANG - NUMBER 1
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Easy ...... [X]
Normal ... [X]
Hard ...... [ ]
Insane ... [X]

If anyone wants to make some hard difficulties, please be my guest =w=
SargentPie
Not good enough to play your Insane map, but about your normal map...

Your normal map is improperly labeled as Normal difficulty. Since the normal difficulty has 2.53 stars, it should be labeled as "Hard". This is because of the guidelines to difficulties based on stars. Anything below 1.5 stars is Easy, below 2.5 but about 1.5 is normal, below 3.5 but about 2.5 is hard, ect. So even though your normal difficulty teeters on hard and normal, it's still passing that 2.5 stars mark, which makes it a hard map. Also, the approach speed of the notes feels too fast to be a normal difficulty beatmap. Pay attention to approved beatmaps that have normal difficulties for a general idea on how to set your drain rate, approach rate, ect.

If you lower the approach rate and increase the circle size, it might just pass the beatmap below 2.5 stars.

Also, the notes around 1:23:09 should be one straight arc, not a back-and-forth pattern when you demand the player to recognize that they have to trace back to a note to the left before finishing the combo on the right. You also need to pay attention to note distance. It may not be a problem to good players, but for lower-than-average player like me it's difficult to reach a note that's on the straight other side of the beatmap even though I only have half a second to hit it. Close the gaps between notes a little on the normal map!
Topic Starter
CheezusCrust
@SargentPie

Thanks for your feedback, I'll definitely change some settings and the note distances when I have the time!

normal map is improperly labeled as Normal difficulty - I changed some of the things you mentioned and it went down to about 2.4 so it should be fine now :)
approach speed of the notes feels too fast - Slowed down.
1:23:09 should be one straight arc - Changed
Close the gaps between notes a little - check, done!
VanillaSushi_old
Hello :D

I think you need to fix these things on Insane:

[Insane]

• 00:29:802 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think the spacing between them is too much. Please lessen it? :D
    00:30:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - Spacing too much again... D:
This seems like a nice map :D GL with this~ :D
Topic Starter
CheezusCrust
@Mistico315

Thanks for your feedback on the insane map!
Ive reduced the spacing as you said and at some other points too!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.