forum

Problem with Android phone (LG G2) in this forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Therieri
I have been using these forums with my smartphone one week for now. Everytime when I either quote other post or try to edit my own text it opens it painted and i cant get off. So if I try to type anything it whipes everything out. Only way to try to keep that text is to press some buttons above this text box as exampe "[b]". Anyone else have this problem?
Pegram

Therieri wrote:

I have been using these forums with my smartphone one week for now. Everytime when I either quote other post or try to edit my own text it opens it painted and i cant get off. So if I try to type anything it whipes everything out. Only way to try to keep that text is to press some buttons above this text box as exampe "[b]". Anyone else have this problem?
I do, I think I just mash the screen until it isn't painted anymore, not really sure how to actually fix it. This time I got it... unpainted/unselected by pressing the screen for a while so it had to paint the word I was pressing.
cheezstik
I also get this problem on android, I usually highlight the text again, and then click an empty spot below everything, and that fixes it.
benjanyan
-