forum

After 2 years of Mouse. Tomorrow my tablet arrives.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moombahs
It will take some getting used to, but I feel like a clunky mouse is holding me back. Also I'm making a beatmap That Is half done with difficulties and should be ready to upload soon, even though it's already uploaded,it's not done. Try it out if you'd like.
- Marco -
gg?
cheezstik

Moombahs wrote:

but I feel like a clunky mouse is holding me back.
You must have a big damn mouse if it's enough to slow you down o.O
Ananda
after months of tablet. tomorrow my mouse arrives.
FrzR

Cindy Miky wrote:

after months of tablet. tomorrow my mouse arrives.
Welcome to the Mouse Legion. :^)
Vuelo Eluko
i think i went to tablet around 1200-1300 pp
didnt really help
daikichi
Tablet looks like so much fun, but im lefty so nah
Gumpy
7k plays in 2 years?
Maus
Have fun sucking for a week or two.
Yonaton

marcostudios wrote:

gg?
No re?
[C C]
Feel like you're making progress yet :D ?
Deathripi

cooksgochu wrote:

Tablet looks like so much fun, but im lefty so nah
Trust me, you don't need to be a righty to play osu! with your right hand. Also most tablets have an option to make the tablet for lefties.
I'm a lefty myself but I play osu! with my right hand because my right hand sucks at alternating xD.
Zeniax

Gumpyyy wrote:

7k plays in 2 years?
yeah ikr i have 8k and i played for 2 mounths lol
Dracool_old_1
You'll find if you switch to tablet after that many plays you won't notice much difference. It's better to switch early on.
Zeniax

Djmikez wrote:

You'll find if you switch to tablet after that many plays you won't notice much difference. It's better to switch early on.
I got to rank 55k with mouse only and i switched to tablet some weeks ago and i can tell u, i feel a huge diffrence in jumping and overall the game is just easier with a tablet. not that it makes it boring cause tablet is so much fun. but i feel a huge diffrence. things that i could bearly pass with a B i can get almost FC and a A on now. and i can almost play insane DT after just weeks of tryharding with tablet.
JAZeph

Djmikez wrote:

eh that varies with the person, as do most things on osu!. I played with mouse for over a year and sucked so bad at it, never going above AR7 stuff. Immediately after getting tablet there was a huge difference in my improvement rate.
Ekoro
having a poor mouse since years (5$ mouse since 2.5 years) and i don't feel like i'm noob although i'm yelling that my aim sucks ;w;

doing airman hdfl and stuff like that is more than enough for me, i hate all that hype on tablet :D
HaruryuuSan
Tablet > mouse.

Case closed.
Kieran
I myself play with a mouse and a tablet, but i still find mouse alot easier than a tablet.
Yuudachi-kun
It only took me an hour to get as good on the tablet as I was with the mouse - man, I must have sucked ass with the mouse.

On the bright side, I can't play mouse anymore!
Kouya-
Tablets are weird .