- 00:18:969 - Why is there a gap here? The part before this at 00:14:169 (8) - sounds exactly the same and there's a note there Well I tried to make some variations and breaks, but I guess it looks wrong too. Fixed.
- 00:28:569 - ^ Same for this as well, add a note? ^
- 00:37:419 (4,5,6,7) - , 00:38:619 (12,13,14,15) - and 00:39:819 (20,21,22,23) - Were the difference in patterns of these 3 intentional? If not, then move 00:38:844 (14) - to 00:38:694 - for consistency. If it was intentional, then ignore this lolol It was, but it sucks. Fixed.
- 00:48:819 ~ 00:50:019 - How about adding a few notes for this section to increase the gap between Muzukashii and Oni? Because as it is, the gap with Muzu is really small while the gap with Inner Oni is large Added notes on the 3 parts and uh... tried to make a nice pattern instead of the spinner.
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:56:019 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) - For the 1/3 notes here, why not try k k k d d d k k k d ? It flows with the music well imo. The current pattern is easier to play and still fits imo. Also it's not only easier but has a +0,02 SR value too. \:D/
Nothing else I can say about this diff other than pure perfection. The consistency of patterns and note structures are very very well done Thanks
I gotta be honest about this, there are a lot of similar patterns between the Futsuu, Muzu and Oni difficulty that affects the spread of the mapset quite a bit due to the large difference in the density of notes in comparison with the Inner Oni and GD diff. Try and find those parts in these 3 diffs that have the similar patterns and tweak them a bit so that the spread can be improved .-. I fixed the 3 parts you said on Oni and tried to fix 1 more part on Futsuu and one other on Muzukashii, should be fine now. I can't really do anything better for the rest.