LE TRUEN INTRECTIE NUMREO 3173 EN PRIVNANS DE PARI SAIEN LAZRE DESERFVRA ROEUN RIEV DROTE
Et je ne m'excuse pas
Et je ne m'excuse pas
- 00:18:969 - Why is there a gap here? The part before this at 00:14:169 (8) - sounds exactly the same and there's a note there Well I tried to make some variations and breaks, but I guess it looks wrong too. Fixed.
- 00:28:569 - ^ Same for this as well, add a note? ^
- 00:37:419 (4,5,6,7) - , 00:38:619 (12,13,14,15) - and 00:39:819 (20,21,22,23) - Were the difference in patterns of these 3 intentional? If not, then move 00:38:844 (14) - to 00:38:694 - for consistency. If it was intentional, then ignore this lolol It was, but it sucks. Fixed.
- 00:48:819 ~ 00:50:019 - How about adding a few notes for this section to increase the gap between Muzukashii and Oni? Because as it is, the gap with Muzu is really small while the gap with Inner Oni is large Added notes on the 3 parts and uh... tried to make a nice pattern instead of the spinner.
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:56:019 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) - For the 1/3 notes here, why not try k k k d d d k k k d ? It flows with the music well imo. The current pattern is easier to play and still fits imo. Also it's not only easier but has a +0,02 SR value too. \:D/
Nothing else I can say about this diff other than pure perfection. The consistency of patterns and note structures are very very well done Thanks
I gotta be honest about this, there are a lot of similar patterns between the Futsuu, Muzu and Oni difficulty that affects the spread of the mapset quite a bit due to the large difference in the density of notes in comparison with the Inner Oni and GD diff. Try and find those parts in these 3 diffs that have the similar patterns and tweak them a bit so that the spread can be improved .-. I fixed the 3 parts you said on Oni and tried to fix 1 more part on Futsuu and one other on Muzukashii, should be fine now. I can't really do anything better for the rest.
- It feels a bit like 00:08:619 (16,17,18) should be kdk instead of kkk because the sound of 00:08:919 (17) is the same to 00:06:519 (12) for example, unless that would be too hard. You're right. Fixed
- 00:33:819 (5) k? Sounds a bit different at this point so I think it would fit well here. I'd like to keep this part simple to make it similar to the part full of kats.
- 00:14:319 (5,6,7) ddk? Sounds better in my opinion.
- 00:19:119 (6,7,8) ^ Both fixed o/
Also, it would be cool if you could have a gradual "increase" of the bg along with the difficulty, maybe something along the lines of having the most basic bg for kantan and then gradually adding one extra to the bg per diff increase. Someone already suggested but I don't want too many backgrounds on my mapset. I'll probably keep the change to the 2 hardest difficulties only.
Hope this helps and good luck ^^
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:Hi there, M4M as requested by Kurosanyan through forum PM.
Consider changing the slider velocity to 1.2 ? Not sure if it is okay to use SV 1.0 I think it's okay. SV1.0 is ~SV1.4*0,75. I use it on Kantan whith high bpm and it's easy to read because there's no 1/2 mapping on the map.
- 00:51:219 (2) - you may add finish here for the loud cymbal. I'll respond for the 3 diffs at once. Unlike the Oni and Inner Oni where it's fine, on easier diffs, I want to avoid finishers on this part to make it look more like a break. Also...
- 01:00:819 (19) - ^ ...on this one, I want to avoid any finishers on 1/1 patterns in Kantan and on 1/2 patterns in Futsuu. Except when it's pattern like ooooX (kinda like the current ooooX rule for 1/4 streams). I might consider changing those parts if it really needs finishers, but for now, I'll keep it this way.
- 01:34:719 (5) - k would be better since the pitch goes up. Fixed your pattern suggestion here on Inner and then made the hitsounds consistent on every diff, so fixed.
- 00:12:219 (39) - k ? The pitch of the music is slightly higher than 00:11:919 (38) - Hmm, I'd prefer to keep the same hitsound style as my Inner. Same for Muzukashii.
- 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - maybe try k d k k d k d d ? This could follow the background rhythm in a way better. I disagree, but I'm using kddkdkkd instead now.
- 00:16:719 (23,24) - swap these notes to d k if you change ^ for consistency. Using kddK for consistency with my change.
- 00:38:619 (10) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 00:38:469 (9) - I'm following the bass here, so I'll keep dons on white ticks.
- 01:47:319 (6) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 01:47:019 (4) - Keeping the don for the same reason as before.
- 00:00:519 (3,4) - consider swapping these notes to k d ? This could fit the pitch of the music well. Changed to d k d d d instead. Some patterns are easier this way and it fits better imo. Did the same on Inner.
- 00:14:319 (13,14) - similar to Muzukashii, d k would be better since the pitch is increasing across these two notes. d d, as I did on Muzu
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:14:619 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - kkddkkd could reflect the pitch drop nicely imo. Nah, I like my kdkdk here. It makes a nice combination with those ddkdk too imo.
- 01:33:819 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - try k d k k d k k d k ? This could follow the rhythm in a way better. Fixed as I said on Kantan.
A really nice Inner Oni here.