Kurokotei - Rouen Shitstorm [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
24
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vendredi 9 janvier 2015 at 16:44:42

Artist: Kurokotei
Title: Rouen Shitstorm
Tags: dialgadu77 Sayaka- Rotter Tarmination agu
BPM: 200
Filesize: 3565kb
Play Time: 01:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. agu's NIGHTMARE ONI (6,07 stars, 1061 notes)
  2. Futsuu (2,46 stars, 337 notes)
  3. Inner Oni (4,98 stars, 866 notes)
  4. Kantan (1,56 stars, 200 notes)
  5. Muzukashii (3,19 stars, 485 notes)
  6. Oni (4,19 stars, 727 notes)


Download: Kurokotei - Rouen Shitstorm
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My favorite map out of what I did so far. <3
Music composed by Sayaka-
Silly hard taiko by agu
About the BGs, blame _Gezo_.
Gezoda
LE TRUEN INTRECTIE NUMREO 3173 EN PRIVNANS DE PARI SAIEN LAZRE DESERFVRA ROEUN RIEV DROTE

Et je ne m'excuse pas
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Gezo pls
Jerry
666TH POST YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Sorry for the delay, here's my mod.


  • [Muzukashii]
  1. 00:18:969 - Why is there a gap here? The part before this at 00:14:169 (8) - sounds exactly the same and there's a note there

  2. 00:28:569 - ^ Same for this as well, add a note?
  • [Oni]
  1. 00:37:419 (4,5,6,7) - , 00:38:619 (12,13,14,15) - and 00:39:819 (20,21,22,23) - Were the difference in patterns of these 3 intentional? If not, then move 00:38:844 (14) - to 00:38:694 - for consistency. If it was intentional, then ignore this lolol

  2. 00:48:819 ~ 00:50:019 - How about adding a few notes for this section to increase the gap between Muzukashii and Oni? Because as it is, the gap with Muzu is really small while the gap with Inner Oni is large

  3. 01:27:219 ~ 01:28:419 - Same for this, gap with Muzu too small while the gap with Inner is too big. Add some notes?

  4. 01:51:219 ~ 01:57:219 - This one as well lol. Add some note to distance the gap with muzu a little. Also, try to leave the spinner for the easier difficulties and map this part with notes instead, that way the large gap with Inner for this part can be reduced as well.
  • [Inner Oni]
  1. 01:56:019 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) - For the 1/3 notes here, why not try k k k d d d k k k d ? It flows with the music well imo.

    Nothing else I can say about this diff other than pure perfection. The consistency of patterns and note structures are very very well done
  • [agu's NIGHTMARE ONI]
  1. 00:09:669 ~ 00:10:269 - I think you should continue this part with the same density of notes that you applied for the part before this because the bass of the music is still going strong here until it completely stops (temporarily) at 00:10:419 -

  2. 00:54:669 - Change this to kat so that it's consistent with 00:52:269 -

  3. 01:57:144 - I don't see the need for this to be a kat ._. Change it to don so that the cymbal sound in the music at 01:57:219 - can be emphasized with the kat there?


I gotta be honest about this, there are a lot of similar patterns between the Futsuu, Muzu and Oni difficulty that affects the spread of the mapset quite a bit due to the large difference in the density of notes in comparison with the Inner Oni and GD diff. Try and find those parts in these 3 diffs that have the similar patterns and tweak them a bit so that the spread can be improved .-.

Other than that, it's a fairly decent mapset and I had fun while testplaying it :3b
Good luck with it and here's a star ~

Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Jerry wrote:

  • [Muzukashii]
  1. 00:18:969 - Why is there a gap here? The part before this at 00:14:169 (8) - sounds exactly the same and there's a note there Well I tried to make some variations and breaks, but I guess it looks wrong too. Fixed.

  2. 00:28:569 - ^ Same for this as well, add a note? ^
  • [Oni]
  1. 00:37:419 (4,5,6,7) - , 00:38:619 (12,13,14,15) - and 00:39:819 (20,21,22,23) - Were the difference in patterns of these 3 intentional? If not, then move 00:38:844 (14) - to 00:38:694 - for consistency. If it was intentional, then ignore this lolol It was, but it sucks. Fixed.

  2. 00:48:819 ~ 00:50:019 - How about adding a few notes for this section to increase the gap between Muzukashii and Oni? Because as it is, the gap with Muzu is really small while the gap with Inner Oni is large Added notes on the 3 parts and uh... tried to make a nice pattern instead of the spinner.
  • [Inner Oni]
  1. 01:56:019 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) - For the 1/3 notes here, why not try k k k d d d k k k d ? It flows with the music well imo. The current pattern is easier to play and still fits imo. Also it's not only easier but has a +0,02 SR value too. \:D/

    Nothing else I can say about this diff other than pure perfection. The consistency of patterns and note structures are very very well done Thanks 8-)


I gotta be honest about this, there are a lot of similar patterns between the Futsuu, Muzu and Oni difficulty that affects the spread of the mapset quite a bit due to the large difference in the density of notes in comparison with the Inner Oni and GD diff. Try and find those parts in these 3 diffs that have the similar patterns and tweak them a bit so that the spread can be improved .-. I fixed the 3 parts you said on Oni and tried to fix 1 more part on Futsuu and one other on Muzukashii, should be fine now. I can't really do anything better for the rest.

Jerry

Kurosanyan wrote:

omg HAHAHA
best BG 10/10
Aldwych
god why. w_w
snowball112
Heya, random mod

- It feels a bit like 00:08:619 (16,17,18) should be kdk instead of kkk because the sound of 00:08:919 (17) is the same to 00:06:519 (12) for example, unless that would be too hard.

- 00:33:819 (5) k? Sounds a bit different at this point so I think it would fit well here.
- 00:36:219 (10) ^
- 00:38:619 (5) ^
- 00:14:319 (5,6,7) ddk? Sounds better in my opinion.
- 00:19:119 (6,7,8) ^

Also, it would be cool if you could have a gradual "increase" of the bg along with the difficulty, maybe something along the lines of having the most basic bg for kantan and then gradually adding one extra to the bg per diff increase.

Hope this helps and good luck ^^
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

snowball112 wrote:

[Kantan]
- It feels a bit like 00:08:619 (16,17,18) should be kdk instead of kkk because the sound of 00:08:919 (17) is the same to 00:06:519 (12) for example, unless that would be too hard. You're right. Fixed

- 00:33:819 (5) k? Sounds a bit different at this point so I think it would fit well here. I'd like to keep this part simple to make it similar to the part full of kats.
[Futsuu]
- 00:14:319 (5,6,7) ddk? Sounds better in my opinion.
- 00:19:119 (6,7,8) ^ Both fixed o/

Also, it would be cool if you could have a gradual "increase" of the bg along with the difficulty, maybe something along the lines of having the most basic bg for kantan and then gradually adding one extra to the bg per diff increase. Someone already suggested but I don't want too many backgrounds on my mapset. I'll probably keep the change to the 2 hardest difficulties only.
Hope this helps and good luck ^^
Thanks! o/
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Trying to mod agu's diff myself~

  1. There's a lot of inconsistency issues. I'll tell you the biggest ones but consider changing a bit some parts which sound wrong. I won't be too much nazi about inconsistency though, since I know there's actually some people who like it, but try not overdoing it. :(
  2. 00:11:619 (88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104) - Try to reverse all the hitsounds so (104) can be a d to be consistent with the rest of the structure of this part? Like this:
  3. From 00:12:819 - until 00:22:419 - try to be a bit more consistent in the rhythm? It sounds like your 1/4 and sometimes 1/6 are placed a bit randomly. As an example, I tried to remap the 4 first stanza without touching too much to your style and I got this:

  4. 00:29:169 (268,269,270,271,272,273,274,275,276,277,278,279,280,281,282,283,284,285,286,287,288,289,290,291) - agu pls
    You really should remove 00:29:694 (275) - Since it would make this easier and it doesn't really fit anyway. Also for 00:30:069 (280,281,282,283) - and 00:30:669 (287,288,289,290) - you should consider making it consistent with 00:27:669 (253,254) - and 00:28:269 (259,260,261) - .
  5. 00:35:694 - Add a note to make it consistent with the previous stream?
  6. 00:38:694 (369) - Delete this one for the same reason? It sounds like it doesn't really fit here anyway.
  7. 00:51:294 (496) - Remove? Still same reason.
  8. 01:30:819 (835,836,837,838) - This is most likely 1/3, as I did on my diffs.
  9. 01:32:019 - Maybe you're going too far on this part too. :'D Let's wait for more experienced players' Gezo pls point of view.
  10. Try adding a bit more finishers on the most important places maybe?


Give kudo Kurosanyan pls
Nardoxyribonucleic
Hi there, M4M as requested by Kurosanyan through forum PM.

  • [Kantan]

    Consider changing the slider velocity to 1.2 ? Not sure if it is okay to use SV 1.0

  1. 00:51:219 (2) - you may add finish here for the loud cymbal.
  2. 01:00:819 (19) - ^
  3. 01:34:719 (5) - k would be better since the pitch goes up.
  4. 01:41:919 (5) - ^
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:12:219 (39) - k ? The pitch of the music is slightly higher than 00:11:919 (38) -
  2. 00:51:219 (2) - same as Kantan. The cymbal has similar strength as the previous ones.
  3. 01:00:819 (28) - ^
  4. 01:34:569 (6,7) - similar to Kantan, d k could follow the pitch increase of the music well.
  5. 01:41:319 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - k d d k k d would be better if you agree with ^
  • [Muzukashii]

  1. 00:12:219 (50) - same as Futsuu
  2. 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - maybe try k d k k d k d d ? This could follow the background rhythm in a way better.
  3. 00:16:719 (23,24) - swap these notes to d k if you change ^ for consistency.
  4. 00:18:969 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - same as 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) -
  5. 00:23:769 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - ^
  6. 00:26:319 (23,24) - same as 00:16:719 (23,24) -
  7. 00:28:569 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - same as 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) -
  8. 00:38:619 (10) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 00:38:469 (9) -
  9. 00:41:019 (21) - k here as well if you change ^
  10. 00:51:219 (2) - same as Kantan
  11. 01:00:819 (40) - ^
  12. 01:34:569 (8,9) - same as Futsuu
  13. 01:41:319 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - ^
  14. 01:47:319 (6) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 01:47:019 (4) -
  • [Oni]

  1. 00:00:519 (3,4) - consider swapping these notes to k d ? This could fit the pitch of the music well.
  2. 00:02:919 (14,15) - ^
  3. 00:07:719 (45,46) - ^
  4. 00:14:319 (13,14) - similar to Muzukashii, d k would be better since the pitch is increasing across these two notes.
  5. 00:16:719 (31,32) - ^
  6. 00:23:919 (13,14) - ^
  7. 00:26:319 (31,32) - ^
  8. 01:34:719 (14) - similar to the suggestion in Kantan, k would be better because of the high-pitched music.
  9. 01:41:919 (13) - ^
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:00:519 (3,4) - same as Oni
  2. 01:14:619 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - kkddkkd could reflect the pitch drop nicely imo.
  3. 01:24:219 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - ^
  4. 01:33:819 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - try k d k k d k k d k ? This could follow the rhythm in a way better.
  5. 01:41:019 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - ^

    A really nice Inner Oni here.
  • [agu's NIGHTMARE ONI]

  1. 00:02:244 - add d here ? I feel like something is missing.
  2. 00:03:969 (31,32,33,34,35) - kkddk could result in a smoother flow imo.
  3. 00:14:619 (120,121,122,123,124) - As the pitch of the music is high-low-medium, it'd be better to use kkddk here.
  4. 00:19:269 (164,165,166,167,168,169,170) - similar to ^ , consider changing this to kdkkddk ?
  5. 00:22:419 (194) - D would be great for the loud cymbal there.
  6. 00:36:819 (350) - ^
  7. 00:40:269 (383) - k would be better since the pitch the same as 00:39:969 (379) -
  8. 00:49:419 (474) - K ? Similar reason as 00:22:419 (194) -
  9. 01:00:819 (563) - ^
  10. 01:26:019 (795) - ^
  11. 01:27:819 (810) - ^
  12. 01:34:419 (863,864,865,866,867) - try dkkdk ? This could follow the pitch of the music in a way better.
  13. 01:41:619 (933,934,935,936,937) - ^
  14. 01:46:419 (958) - same as 00:22:419 (194) -
  15. 01:48:819 (978) - ^
  16. 01:50:019 (989) - ^
  17. 01:51:219 (999,1004) - ^

    Good streams and nice BG lol


That's all and good luck~ :D
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Hi there, M4M as requested by Kurosanyan through forum PM.

  • [Kantan]

    Consider changing the slider velocity to 1.2 ? Not sure if it is okay to use SV 1.0 I think it's okay. SV1.0 is ~SV1.4*0,75. I use it on Kantan whith high bpm and it's easy to read because there's no 1/2 mapping on the map.

  1. 00:51:219 (2) - you may add finish here for the loud cymbal. I'll respond for the 3 diffs at once. Unlike the Oni and Inner Oni where it's fine, on easier diffs, I want to avoid finishers on this part to make it look more like a break. Also...
  2. 01:00:819 (19) - ^ ...on this one, I want to avoid any finishers on 1/1 patterns in Kantan and on 1/2 patterns in Futsuu. Except when it's pattern like ooooX (kinda like the current ooooX rule for 1/4 streams). I might consider changing those parts if it really needs finishers, but for now, I'll keep it this way.
  3. 01:34:719 (5) - k would be better since the pitch goes up. Fixed your pattern suggestion here on Inner and then made the hitsounds consistent on every diff, so fixed.
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:12:219 (39) - k ? The pitch of the music is slightly higher than 00:11:919 (38) - Hmm, I'd prefer to keep the same hitsound style as my Inner. Same for Muzukashii.
  • [Muzukashii]

  1. 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - maybe try k d k k d k d d ? This could follow the background rhythm in a way better. I disagree, but I'm using kddkdkkd instead now.
  2. 00:16:719 (23,24) - swap these notes to d k if you change ^ for consistency. Using kddK for consistency with my change.
  3. 00:38:619 (10) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 00:38:469 (9) - I'm following the bass here, so I'll keep dons on white ticks.
  4. 01:47:319 (6) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 01:47:019 (4) - Keeping the don for the same reason as before.
  • [Oni]

  1. 00:00:519 (3,4) - consider swapping these notes to k d ? This could fit the pitch of the music well. Changed to d k d d d instead. Some patterns are easier this way and it fits better imo. Did the same on Inner.
  2. 00:14:319 (13,14) - similar to Muzukashii, d k would be better since the pitch is increasing across these two notes. d d, as I did on Muzu
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 01:14:619 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - kkddkkd could reflect the pitch drop nicely imo. Nah, I like my kdkdk here. It makes a nice combination with those ddkdk too imo.
  2. 01:33:819 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - try k d k k d k k d k ? This could follow the rhythm in a way better. Fixed as I said on Kantan.

    A really nice Inner Oni here.
Thanks! \:D/
agu
tl;dr of irc mod

kantan:
01:37:719 - put this (and all similiar patterns) to 1/2

inner:
01:35:019 (17,18) - switch to k d

oni:
01:33:819 - suggestion to increase difficulty with some triplets here and similiar parts

muzukashii:
01:33:819 - suggestion to add more 1/2 to the synths to increase difficulty


btw, I'm kinda lazy but I've followed all the mod suggestions, and if I didn't, I changed something because of the mod
Gezoda

Kurosanyan wrote:

About the BGs, blame _Gezo_.
*Samifer
Hanjamon
Hi~ really sorry for late mod ;w;

  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]

  • Disable ''widescreen support'' in agu's diff, is not necessary

    Best BG (?


[Kantan]

  • I think is better keeping the sv at sv 1.20, i know is 200 bpm but sv 1.20 is okay imo and less confusing when someone plays Kantan ---> Futsuu (my english sucks xD)

    00:36:219 (10) - delete note for a little break and consistency with 00:41:019 - ?
    00:52:119 (3) - delete this note? due to maybe k d d d is a bit hard for a Kantan? also with d d d only fits well too :3
    00:56:919 (11) - delete this note? ^ same reason
    01:00:819 - i'm not sure about this patterns, i know are simple but are also confused imo, maybe delete 01:02:319 (21) - and 01:07:119 (32) - ?
    01:13:419 (7,8) - change these notes to d? fits better with the song imo
    01:15:219 (11) - if you changed ^ maybe change this note to k? (k d k) if is hard, d d k is fine too
    01:18:219 (17,18) - if you changed 01:13:419 - thing, change these notes to d too?


[Futsuu]

  • Personally, i think this diff need more breaks due to the song is 200 bpm

    00:05:319 (17) - delete this note? in the previous patterns like 00:02:919 - you haven't put a note, also you will get a little break
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    00:32:019 - Here i recommend deleting these notes, you will get little breaks and sounds better imo

    00:32:619 (4) - delete?
    00:33:819 (8) - ^
    00:35:019 (12) - ^
    00:36:219 (16) - ^
    00:37:419 (4) - ^
    00:38:619 (8) - ^
    00:39:819 (12) - ^
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Muzukashii]

  • Long patterns like 00:09:219 (35,36,37,38,39,40,41) - , 00:11:619 (46,47,48,49,50,51,52) - or usage of ddk 00:13:419 (3,4,5) - is a bad idea at this bpm i think >.<

    00:12:069 (49) - delete this note for avoid this long pattern?
    00:13:494 (4) - delete? sounds good without triplet too and is more easier
    00:15:819 (16,17) - maybe sounds a bit weird.. but for a mini-break.. delete these notes?
    00:18:369 (6) - change to d? (ddd) ddk at this bpm is hard for a muzu
    00:20:769 (20) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason
    00:23:094 (4) - delete? same reason as before
    00:25:419 (16,17) - delete these notes? same reason as before
    00:27:969 (6) - change to d? (ddd) same reason as before
    00:30:369 (20) - change to d? (ddd) ^ same reason
    00:42:819 (8) - change to d (ddd) or delete 00:42:744 (7) - ? ddk is hard for a muzu..
    00:45:219 (21) - change to d (ddd) or delete 00:45:144 (20) - ? ^ same reason
    01:11:319 (6,9) - delete these notes? i know is similar to Futsuu but is better than the actual pattern imo, i don't say is bad, but this part needs at least 1/1 breaks
    01:12:219 - If you deleted ^ you can add a note here and delete 01:13:119 (16) - , sounds better imo
    01:13:719 (18,21) - delete these notes? same as before
    01:15:519 (27) - ^ if you deleted.. move this note to 01:15:069 - and change to k?
    01:16:119 (30,33) - delete these notes? same as before
    01:17:919 (39) - move this note to 01:17:019 - ? sounds better if you deleted ^
    01:22:119 (11) - change to d? same as before, avoid ddk patterns >.<


[Oni]

  • 00:48:969 (2,4,2) - delete these notes? this part is very similar to the Inner's part, also, i think fits good

    I think is better if you delete the sv changes from 00:52:269 - to 01:00:669 - this part is exactly the same as the Inner

    01:25:869 (9) - Delete this note? maybe a bit of break will be good
    01:27:069 (9) - if you deleted ^ same here, delete this note


[Inner Oni]

  • 01:37:644 (28,29) - control+g these notes and change 01:37:869 (30) - to k? (kddkkdkdk) i think sounds good :3


[agu's NIGHTMARE ONI]

  • 00:23:919 (211) - change this note to d? (dkdkkkddkkd) sounds better imo
    00:40:644 (388,400) - change these notes to d? (ddkdkkddkkddkdk) sounds better imo
    01:07:569 (623,624) - control+g these notes? i think sounds better

    This diff is overmapped a lot and some patterns doesn't fit good, but well.. maybe is fine for now xD


This is all, good luck!! ^^
JUDYDANNY
Hello, M4M(?) via Kurosanyan s’ Request.

[Kantan]
  1. 00:40:419 (9) – don? same as 00:35:619 (9) -?
  2. 01:57:219 (1) – D? looking at long span ( 01:48:819 (1) -~ 01:57:219 (1) -) , This note pitch is (maybe?)the lowest pitch , and the end of music. It’s more important for me to follow dat pitch than cymbal.
  3. 01:41:019 (3) – don? just my opinion, fits better for me lol.


[Futsuu]
  1. 00:33:519 (7) – don?
    I guess you can make the rule completed.
    00:32:019 (1) - ~~~d, dkd, ddk.
    00:41:619 (1) - ~~~ k, kdk, kd, kk.
  2. 00:35:919 (17) - ^?
  3. 01:09:819 (63) – don?
  4. 01:42:369 (11) – don?
  5. 01:57:219 (1) – D?
  6. well, little hard. but not bad.
[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:04:869 (17) - k? I guess flow is better comparing with Futsuu.
  2. 00:40:869 (21) – add k? same as 00:36:069 (18) -.
  3. 01:57:219 (1) – D?
[Oni]
  1. 00:44:169 (19) – add don here? Melody line is not stopped, and dat no finisher before.
  2. 01:49:119 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) – d-ddk-kkd-d-K >>>ddd-kkk-d---K or ddd-kkk-ddd-K ? fit as better these triplets to begin to melody slar imo ( same as 01:48:219 (14,15,16) – kkk.)
[Inner Oni]
  1. 00:36:219 (34) - k? emphasized to 00:36:519 (37,38) - –dk sound, that pitch is up.
  2. 01:01:944 (11,12,13,14,15,16) - 1/4>>>> 1/3???
  3. 01:04:344 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - ^
  4. 01:37:756 (29) - k?
  5. 01:37:419 (26,27,28,29,30,31,32) – kkdddk? (For melody line) or kddkddk? (For mapset flow ,comparing with Oni, Muzu).
  6. 01:49:269 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) – ddk-kkd-d >>>d-kkk-ddd?
  7. 01:50:469 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -^
  8. 01:56:119 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) – I recommend to change to Spinner or ,1/6 , or 1/4 stream. how about make the 1/4 kdkdkdkdkdkdk ?
    catch the acc. is very hard on the music imo.
    There’re no 1/3 clear sound , and I felt to listen on this place that makes the sounds , higher density.
  9. 01:57:219 (1) – Don?
[agu's Oni]
  1. 00:04:194 – delete? or 00:04:644 (1,2) - change to dk ?
  2. 00:16:494 – delete, unnecessary.
  3. 00:34:419 (324,325,326,327,328,329,330,331,332,333,334,335,336,337,338,339,340,341,342,343,344,345,346,347,348,349) –
    Uuumm,,,, what following? Arrangement ?
  4. 00:36:369 (1,2,3) - kdk? linked by before the sream kddd~~.
  5. 00:45:144 – delete, unnecessary.
  6. Either?
    00:48:744 (1,2) - >>(delete,add finisher)
    00:49:494 - add don ,and 00:49:419 – delete finisher?
  7. ^
    01:24:369 (781,782,783,784,785) – d-k-ddk>>>ddk-d-K
    01:26:094 (795) – add don, and 01:26:019 (794) – delete finisher?
  8. similar as above part, 01:27:144 (805) - delete, 01:27:219 (806) – add finisher?
  9. 00:51:519 – delete or change to don?
  10. and, 00:51:669 (1,2) - change to kd?
  11. 00:53:319 (510,511) – swap
  12. 00:55:719 (528,529) - ^
  13. 01:04:944 (599) – delete no need to make a hard part for music.
  14. 01:10:419 - ~~ 01:12:819 (675) - need to make more break cuz you made next parts( 01:12:819 (675) -~ , 01:15:219 (696) -~, 01:17:619 (716) - ~), difficulty level is very far.
  15. 01:39:969 (914,923) – k?

That’s all! I thank you for reading it through ;)
Good Luck! :D
agu
too lazy to make a nice little post quoting all the things I did and didn't...because I implemented everything on hanja's and DANNY's mod anyhow
Sayaka-
revive pls
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
(´;ω;`)

I will come back eventually, when I'm done with my current issues.
Aldwych
pour le fwance, revive this!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply