TwoThirds & Feint - Epiphany (feat. Veela)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mei
在我不知道的时候出现了鬼畜的imouto's Insane o.o
Topic Starter
Streliteela

Mei wrote:

orz之前一大波BN说normal和hard之间有difficulty gap所以就又找了一个新的hard难度,imouto这个难度感觉做hard偏难了就提到light insane了
Frey

Mei wrote:

印象中以前那个Hard和现在Insane貌似没啥区别(果然很鬼畜 点头
Maeglwn
CAN YOU RANK THIS ALREADY I LOVE THIS SONG
Mystyk
lmao, waiting for Despy's rebubble so that I (yes and ONLY I) can qualify it xD if you dare to give it to other BNGs I'm gonna...punish someone XD *jk*
Topic Starter
Streliteela

Mystyk wrote:

lmao, waiting for Despy's rebubble so that I (yes and ONLY I) can qualify it xD if you dare to give it to other BNGs I'm gonna...punish someone XD *jk*
/me crying ;w;
Acturally I'm still waiting for his rebubble but still...;w;
Look at my eyes, full of tears...TwT
Myxo
Okay, QATs are not really supposed to bubble mapsets but since I popped this when I was BN I'm sure this is fine~
Here you go :3 Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Streliteela

Desperate-kun wrote:

Okay, QATs are not really supposed to bubble mapsets but since I popped this when I was BN I'm sure this is fine~
Here you go :3 Rebubbled!
Woooooow finally~~:D
Thanks for your help and rebubble~ :)
Kibbleru

Desperate-kun wrote:

Okay, QATs are not really supposed to bubble mapsets
waat?! well it's not a part of their job but that doesn't mean its discouraged :X
Mystyk
Alright, I rechecked this, and there is one thing that should be fixed before I qualify this xD

Normal:
02:43:348 (4,5) - these are too close, please use equal distance (and it's so disturbing my eyes too) xD it can be easily fixed by moving (4) a little bit
Topic Starter
Streliteela

Mystyk wrote:

Alright, I rechecked this, and there is one thing that should be fixed before I qualify this xD

Normal:
02:43:348 (4,5) - these are too close, please use equal distance (and it's so disturbing my eyes too) xD it can be easily fixed by moving (4) a little bit
Fixed~Thanks for your checking~~:D
Mystyk
Great!

This anti-jump has also been fixed 02:31:690 (5,6) - we talked about it in-game.

Now I think the map is ready to be qualified!
[ Mephisto ]
Congrats
Mao
Great song, grats!
Topic Starter
Streliteela
Thanks all modders for your help~
And also special thanks to Deperate-kun and Mystyk, you really gave me great help for this map :)
Frey
Gratz!

What a good news for me when I traveling in Phuket of Thailand :)
Koiyuki
gratz!
meii18
Gratz o3o
jyu
waaaaa congratz!! :)