Thanks for your modding~I'll wait for other people fix their GDs, and also I'll wait for Mystyk's mod~I'll call you after finishing all the fixing.
Desperate-kun wrote:Sorry, I have to pop the bubble over incorrect metadata. Two official sources I can find:
Feint's Official Youtube Channel
Feint's Official Soundcloud
According to these, it must be
Artist: TwoThirds & Feint
Title: Epiphany (feat. Veela)
I also confirmed this with other people.
OK I've fixed this metadata problem as you said~:D
- 00:39:919 (1) - Remove NC, since you normally put NC every two measures. Fixed~
- This diff is technically fine but I think you can improve it by bringing in some rhythm variation. In the section from the beginning until 01:27:919 the whole rhythm consists of 1/1, a note on every white tick. That won't be interesting to play for the Normal players. From 01:49:862 to 02:09:062 - you have more complex rhythms, although this section is very calm in the music. From 02:11:805 to the end it gets almost all white ticks again. I will give some suggestions below to bring in some little variation here, I hope you can understand my reasoning.
- 00:48:490 (5) - What about extending this slider until 00:49:005 - like this: http://puu.sh/fxMlt/686fdb7b4a.jpg It fits well to vocals and background and would bring some nice variation in rhythm imo.
- 00:59:119 (4,5) - Similar to the above, replacing these with http://puu.sh/fxMz1/8b173e7660.jpg would work.
- 02:17:119 - Add a note for the drums, and for a nice transition to the next musical phrase that starts at 02:17:290 - ?
- 02:22:605 - Same as above.
- 02:28:090 - Same as above.
- 02:33:576 - Same as above... I'm sure you get my idea now and can continue it for the rest of the kiai section.
Yup I've added some red line rhythm, including almost all you mentioned above and some my personal decisions. Hope it better now~
- I see no reason for such low HP drain here, consider HP 7. Okey fixed~
- Great, especially the kiai was mapped very nice and interesting owo LOL
The mapset is well polished, it's just some things that can be improved to make the maps more fun to play imo. Call me.
Edit: Oooooops I forgot to give you kudosu... Really sorry for that...