Wow I'm back after quite a lot of exams Sorry for my late replies
Updated a new Hard GD from Frey. Thanks a lot~
appleeaterx wrote:Hello Streliteela! from Lexia's queue ~ Hihi~~:3Yep, that's because I forgot to tell my gder that I've changed the title and artist. Fixed now~
* Alpaca's Easy has a different title than the others - and also a different artist.
* 00:26:554 (2,3,4) - Balance out the spacing? Don't really see why (3,4) should be bigger.
Ok fixed it~
* 00:29:811 (4) - A bit nazi, but could you move this up a bit? The slider end of (2), (3) and (4) will have symmetry and it's more visually appealing imo.Yep it looks better~Fixed~http://puu.sh/eBKQp/d97f7cb686.jpg[/img:1337]
* 00:30:839 (3,4,5) - Optional, but you could try and CTRL+G this, for a similar jump movement as 00:28:096 (3,4,5) -
Just keep it, as I feel the flow become a bit strange after CTRL+G
* 00:40:611 (3,4,5) - While playing I found this part a bit strange. Currently the distance between (2,3) is larger than (3,4) - while the clap is on (4) - so in my point of view it should be the opposite. Another problem is, is that the distance between is really small between (3,4), while the jump from (4,5) is really big if you compare them. Reconsidering of placement of (4) could fix this, by placing it somewhere like (48,76)
Nice suggestion~Fixed this part as you said
* 00:42:754 (1) - Well, there is a sound on the blue tick, I'll give you that - but ending a spinner on the blue tick and directly after that having a note? I wouldn't do that if I were you. Shorten the spinner to the red/white tick? You should get more opinions on this though...
OK I've shortened the spinner to the white tick~
* 00:49:182 (5) - CTRL+G this one? I find that the movement of (4) to (5) is a bit awkward here - and you seem to use this CTRL+G pattern a lot in the beginning of the mapset, so why not here owo?
Yep fixed it as you said~owo
* 00:57:754 (1,2) - CTRL+J these sliders? To me, the flow gets broken at 00:58:096 (2,3) - because the slider end of (2) is pointing the other way, and since this path is overlapped by 00:57:582 (6) - it can be really hard to read this.
Really nice suggestion~ Fixed as you said~>w<~
* 01:00:154 (6,7,8,9,1) - The spacing is quite low here, and the curve is quite large which makes it even more cramped. Use 0.4x here, just like 00:46:439 (5,6,7,8,1) - and the rest of your map? It looks cleaner and it won't be so squished in like now.
OK~0.4x as you said~
* 01:04:268 (4,5) - I personally think that these are way too close to each other now, so if you could - can you move tweak this a bit? It might just be me though, so you can leave it I guess.
OK~I've tried my best to move them away from each other (just move very little distance)
* 01:09:068 (2,3) - Plays really weird... seems like a trick to make people combo break here. Use two kicksliders or a 5-note stream instead? I see why you might do this for variety, but this doesn't play really well ;w;
Yes this part is really annoyed...I fixed this part again and again (but it still weird (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻) Now I've fixed it again and hope it could be better after my changing
* 01:14:554 (1) - This one is the only one without a SV change? Quite strange to me o_o
oops I forgot to cancel the SV change after fixed the pattern here last time...Now fixed~
* 01:16:268 (3) - If you NC spam on every SV change anyway, you should add one on this one - since this SV change is actually really noticeable compared to the other ones - I highly recommend you to put one here.
* 01:17:296 (2) - Put a bit down for better flow?Yes sir~
* 01:20:639 (7) - Hmm.. I personally don't hear anything here on the blue tick - remove?
It sounds strange after I remove the note on the blue tick...so I just keep it and wait for more suggestions from others.
* 01:28:268 - I guess it's more a personal preference, but the soft claps don't fit at all imo, soft whistles sound more soothing and create a better atmosphere for this calm part.
Yes really, changed all soft claps to soft whistles as you said~
* 02:10:439 (3) - If you do plan on keeping the claps, I'd add here to keep consistent clap hitsounding.
Clap sounds a bit strange so I add soft whistle on 02:10:268 (1,5) -
* 02:11:811 (1,2) - The vocals are so strong, and it's the KIAI time anyway, so I don't really understand why you kept DS here, while the jump at (2,3) is really large. I'd have put it the other way around, having the large jump on (1,2) - just like 02:13:182 (5,6,7) -
Oh and about this part...just for a little transition between the clam part and kiai, so players may not feel a sudden huge change of DS imo.
* 02:13:096 - and 02:24:068 - I do hear a note here, and since you tend to follow all the 1/4 beats in the song, and one here as well? Only 1/2 sliders here is a bit plain x_x
You might want to change the patterns a bit if you do want to add 1/4 notes in between.
Still not sure how to change the patterns here...so I just keep this part and wait for more suggestions
* 02:28:182 (6,1,2) - Because of the DS change in your 1/4 rhythms, you have the same space at (6,1) and (1,2) - while (1,2) is 1/2 and the other one is 1/4. The spacing change is already a bit hard and confusing, so having the same distances with different snaps isn't making it any better. Increase the distance between (1,2)?
Nice idea and this is the most feasible suggestions I've received so far. Fixed as you said~
* 02:29:982 (6) - Consider moving this slider a bit up for a smoother flow.OK fixed~
* 02:28:611 - Useless green line. Fixed~
* 02:31:011 (1,2,3,4,5) - Is this small spacing intentional? It doesn't look really neat, especially because (3,4,5) overlap with (1) - use larger spacing? - 0.7x would work perfectly fine here.Good idea~fixed as you said~
* 02:48:839 (1,2) - Just my idea, but try blanket pattern here?Still want to keep my own idea about this pattern, just keep it~
Really nice diff - good job! Thanks~
i'll finish the rest later x_x
Nice mapset though, i'll shoot a star for you
Really nice suggestions~ fixed almost all as you said~~Thanks a lot for your perfect mod and star~~
Thanks for your modding~~
Atsuro wrote:Hello, from my queue Hi~~:3
- 01:11:811 (2) - Missing whistle Added~
- 03:16:611 (4) - Rotate this a bit to make it point to 03:17:639 (1) -
Still want to make a parallel pattern (03:14:896 (1,4) - )
Same as easy
There is a pretty big jump in difficulty between this and normal, this is all 1/2 and some complex patterns and normal is a lot of 1/1 only except one section, idk if it will cause problems with ranking
Yep this Hard diff is really hard, so I add a new hard diff from Frey, which is only 2.99 stars. And now I changed imouto's Hard to a light insane diff. I think it's the best way to solve this problem.
- Those high spacing streams you use at the kiai are very confusing, consider reducing their spacing a little bit to make it more apparent that they are 1/4, as it is they look like they can be 1/2
/Sorry I don't want to reduce the spacing of the streams. To solve this problem, I increase the spacing of some 1/2 part to differentiate them from those 1/4 part.
- 00:42:754 (1,1) - Why end spinner on blue tick? end on white and delete circle , or if you really want to keep the circle end it on the previous white line.
OK I've move the end to the previous white line.
- 01:09:068 (2) - ctrl+g and reposition so it leads better to the next slider
Made some little changes here~
- 01:13:868 (1) - This speed up is unexpected, reduce the speed or make it more apparent by not stacking other sliders on it
Haha nope it's a special pattern here as there's a sudden high voice. Really hard to expect lol~
- 02:26:211 (5,6) - These sliders are overmapped, they should start on the previous white line imo.
ehh I don't think they are overmapped...so just keep this part and wait for more suggestions.
Short mod haha
Nice mapset, GL!
Updated a new Hard GD from Frey. Thanks a lot~