title
dung eater
play more

long maps
Valedict
Marathons are useful for stamina training

This applies to all modes to be honest
Vuelo Eluko
marathons will do nothing unless they're high density which none of them really are, no, i'd recommend jesus1412's deathstream maps or if thats a little too much just dense maps in general like o'er the flood or mythologia's end and such with no time inbetween playing them

as long as you can get your fingers to start fatiguing, and then keep going until they're so tired you cant bear it, like trying to force them to speed back up when they start to slow down, your stamina will improve

it's just like real life, if just doing something for a long time like a marathon could improve your physical stamina, i wouldnt have still been out of shape while working in retail and being on my feet all day, well nothing compares to some actual hard training even if its for not nearly as long of a period of time is much more effective.

Stamina is really a thing you have to go out of your way to develop, its not a mental thing like reading or aiming or accuracy so you have to treat it that way, its a bit like Speed but unlike Speed it is actually possible to develop stamina passively, but you can definitely accelerate it with some dense maps
sayonara_sekai
demetori
gamestonk
I think my stamina improved once I got interested in streaming better. Like Riince said, high density maps probably helped me the best. Considering your rank, see if you can do chinese snowy dance: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/41860 it's really stream heavy but if you can handle the streaming then it's good for helping with stamina too. (atleast imo) or if you can do maps like mythologia's end, then go for that
silmarilen

Riince wrote:

marathons will do nothing unless they're high density which none of them really are
because maybe wants to have a word with you
[-Cloud-]
Play Jumpmap TV Sizes.
winber1
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

Riince wrote:

marathons will do nothing unless they're high density which none of them really are
because maybe wants to have a word with you
that has a few songs that i'd definitely call dense and good for stamina but a few that also arent at all so.. eh...
E m i
definitely not by challenging it
GoldenWolf

winber1 wrote:

bark lose
That shameless self-advertising
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

phonics wrote:

demetori
lmaoa
Green Platinum
Stert an exercise regime with running/cycling or w/e