forum

Stream problem!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UnknownPlayer
I know this is an old school story that tons of ppl ask about, but I really cant find any solution for my problem. Months ago, I only practiced fast stream and could burst up to 220 bpm and decent at 200bpm stream but couldnt do slow streams range from 140-170 bpm. I read some guides on this forum and had realized my cons then started practicing with slow stream to control my fingers better. Now I can do slow streams well and happy about it but...... I lost my speed and have horrible accuracy at 180-200 bpm stream. It looks like my fingers doesnt follow my command, I only can do short stream from 8-10 notes at high bpm, more than that my fingers start to freeze. Stream is the reason why I play osu and now I feel very disappointed with myself. I'm looking for advices and help. Thanks
Vuelo Eluko
maybe its because when you learned to stream properly your fingers realized they didn't know how to apply that knowledge at higher bpms because they mashed before but well.. now that you arent mashing its actually hard now. same thing happened to me when i learned how to actually read properly, 6+ star maps i used to be able to pass were unplayable for me until I got used to reading them properly unlike what i had been doing before to play them

Just go gradually up
Topic Starter
UnknownPlayer

Riince wrote:

maybe its because when you learned to stream properly your fingers realized they didn't know how to apply that knowledge at higher bpms because they mashed before but well.. now that you arent mashing its actually hard now. same thing happened to me when i learned how to actually read properly, 6+ star maps i used to be able to pass were unplayable for me until I got used to reading them properly unlike what i had been doing before to play them

Just go gradually up
Thanks for rep.I used to think of it, inbefore 180 bpm stream was very comfortable with me, I could survive the 180 long stream practice map though I got bad accuracy because of exhausted. But now, I even cant hold it for 10s-15s, no matter how hard I try or even smash the keyboard, I never go that far. I just can stream stable for around 10 notes then my fingers not respond any more. It's just like you are out of stamina after a 10-notes-stream, that feeling is terrible -.-.
Vuelo Eluko
sounds like you're just fatigued, let your fingers have a day or 2 off from intense stream practice, let the mitochondria in the muscles revitalize or whatever the science behind it is.