forum

How to disable UI?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
draco16_old
I've been doing quite a bit of searching for this function but have yet to figure out how to actually do it. I would like to disable the scoreboard and combo meter during songs as they stress me out too much during play. I've found several topics talking about problems/fixes for said feature but nothing noting on how to actually turn it on/off.

Is this in the current version of the game, and if so how is it used?
cheezstik
Shift+Tab
Nathan
Shift+tab

Damn it i'm too slow :<
Topic Starter
draco16_old
Thank you very much, now I just have to change my steam UI hotkey to something other than shift+tab >_>
cheezstik

draco16 wrote:

Thank you very much, now I just have to change my steam UI hotkey to something other than shift+tab >_>
Or you could just not start osu with steam o.O. If you press shift tab once the UI stays hidden indefinitely until you next press it anyway I think.
Topic Starter
draco16_old

cheezstik wrote:

draco16 wrote:

Or you could just not start osu with steam o.O. If you press shift tab once the UI stays hidden indefinitely until you next press it anyway I think.
Good point, I doubt I'll be turning it back on any time soon so I'll just leave it off. I'm already seeing an improvement in my scores just by turning off the UI. Who'da thought stress was my main problem and fixed so easily :)
drum drum
You can change the keybind for steam interface
shmeeks
i have a oms thing come up how do i get rid of it
Luqanted
you mean obs? you didn't try shift + tab? @shmeks
shmeeks
it i at the bottom of the screen when i load u the game and it stays and it says 20ms and obs