forum

[resolved] Audio offset problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zemroid
Problem Details:
I downloaded a skin and once I opened it, my audio offset went crazy. I'm completely unable to play the game with the 0ms offset and it's a pain in the a** to try to find the correct offset. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and tried like that but it's the same thing. I have no idea how applying one skin can mess up my audio offset and running the game freshly installed doesn't work either. Before everything was completely fine but now I can't play. Any idea why this is happening would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :oops:

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
- Marco -
Probably the hitsouds of that skin aren't well cutted
Topic Starter
Zemroid

marcostudios wrote:

Probably the hitsouds of that skin aren't well cutted
I thought it would be the skin but the first thing I did was to change back to my old skin but it was messed up too. And as I said I even reinstalled the game and tried like that but it's the same thing.
- Marco -
That's strange O_o
drum drum
Happens on all maps correct?
Topic Starter
Zemroid

drum drum wrote:

Happens on all maps correct?
Yes, all maps.
drum drum
Sound cards updated?
Bara-
universal offset to 0?
Topic Starter
Zemroid
Okay I found out why it was happening. I forgot my Razer Synapse surround(it makes a virtual surround sound to headphones) on and apparently it messed up the sound in osu. I guess this was the first time I forgot it on while playing osu even though I use it every day... Sorry for all the fuss. :D
drum drum
Why is it always synapse

Marking resolved
Topic Starter
Zemroid
You mean that has caused the same thing for other people too?
drum drum
I've just seen it suddenly fix things when people disabled it many times