forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cheese
Orbin
Nope, but ive gotten that message before on other sites.
Ive just simply waited like 10-60 min and then tried again.

Also, Might be something with your Browser. have had this problem before with Chrome. (can't remember how i fixed it tho)

But otherwise i can't give you more information :/
Topic Starter
Cheese
Orbin
Btw, What Payment method are you using?
If you are using a "Card" method, Try using paypal insteed.

Don't have an paypal account?
Make an Paypal account at : http://www.paypal.com
And then link your creditcard to paypal, and it will be like using your normal card but true paypal.

Thats how i pay for almost everything. And it havn't been a problem since i did like that.
Topic Starter
Cheese
drum drum
Paypal is better than using credit card and a lot less complicated once you're set up
Orbin

drum drum wrote:

Paypal is better than using credit card and a lot less complicated once you're set up
Agreed.
But if you can't use paypal.. then im afraid i can't help you more than this.
But id guess its something with the payment method.

If not its prolly something with Chrome.

Cheers
Topic Starter
Cheese
Orbin
Then i can't find any sulution.
If its not the broweser thats its wrong with its the "Source" from Osu that is some what wrong.
Or the service that osu uses to get the payment with creditcards.

Anyways.
This shouldn't be your problem if you have tried diffrent browesers.
(If you aint have isntalled something weird on your computer since the last time you paid?)
- Marco -
Also contact xsolla to let them know there is this problem so they can solve it ;)
Xsolla-chan
Hello!

If you have any payment issue please do not hesitate to contact us in our online chat or via email. All contacts you can find on our webpage help.xsolla.com. There you can give us more details for resolve your problem.
MillhioreF
You -can- use Paypal by entering a credit card without saving any account information. I don't know if that falls outside the scope of what your mother wants to do, though.
Topic Starter
Cheese
drum drum
Marking resolved