forum

Osu! Song Copier and Sorter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ejmejm
Hey guys. Have you every wanted all your Osu! songs on your phone all nice and neat?

I made a simple program that will go through your songs file in osu! and copy all mp3 files you have. It will title them all with appropriate titles and the correct artists. So if you have ever wanted to put all your Osu! music on your phone nice and organized, now you can. Previously you could just search for .mp3 in the songs folder but sometimes the titles and artists would be incorrect. This was made kind of hastily so there are still a few errors and it does not look too great at the moment, but I will probably update it in the future. When you use it you just need the path of you osu! songs folder and the folder you want to copy your mp3s into. I kind of messed up the red text in the program, but it is just supposed to say that if the button does not work, it means that one of your paths does not exist. If you have any issues feel free to send me a message or post a comment. Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qwz1a9r55to5gqw/Osu%21_Songs_Sorter_Alpha.jar
Howl
topkek the link
Bufa
nifty little program :D
- Marco -
b-but it saves on another folder, right? i don't want to redownload all the songs
Topic Starter
ejmejm
Yes macrostudios, all the mp3 files will be copied into the folder you designate in the second space. Your osu! Songs folder will not change unless you set the second space and the first space both to your songs folder.
xasuma
Suggestion: Progress bar/finished message (so I know when it's done)

--
I have over 46k maps, but the program only got 206 songs . I clearly have more than that.
Im not sure what the problem is.

But very nice program ^^
Topic Starter
ejmejm
I will work on that as soon as I can. I'm very busy with school for another week, but after that I will try to make some fixes and some GUI improvements so check back then. Sorry for the current issues.
peppy
For what it's worth, I'd rather this wasn't posted on the osu! forums. You are free to continue developing it off-site.
Mofu kun
I can understand why peppy doesn't like this being developed on site.

I would recommend setting up a blog or something for updates to this

also, could use a progress bar