Uhhhhhh I'm so late to mod it it's already bubble ><
Gogogo Krfawy.
DexFrild
I'm late too.. Sorry.
Good luck!
DNR
I'm not late.

Hard:
00:27:313 (5,1) - This spacing is super questionable.

Normal:
00:02:911 (2) - I coined the phrase "normal players aren't retarded", but this still might not be the best bet to do in a normal diff. A stack would be much better here.
00:17:265 (3,4,1) - Especially because its so cramped here, anti-jumps are not the best idea.
00:30:471 (2,3,1) - ^
00:34:203 (5,1) - ^
Just so this post doesn't become super long, just assume this for any other anti-jump in this diff

Easy:
00:13:819 (1) - a?

It's interesting when people map music like this, that isn't really rhythmic at all and very calm. I'm not saying this in a judgemental way, I just always find these maps interesting

Forum PM after these are fixed and I'll rank hopefully
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Gonna use the mod and reply tomorrow because now I have to study Russian. I wish I were after this all and could use the mod at the very moment. GIVE ME TIME, PLEASE! ;w;

If you want, you can study a beautiful poem with me! I have even more of them! \o/

Там, где капустные грядки
Красной водой поливает восход
Кленёночек маленький матке
Зелёное вымя сосет

Сергей Александрович Есенин

LET'S HOPE I CAN SAY IT AND ANOTHER ONE PROPERLY.

LVU Krfawy o3o

JANUARY 10TH 2015 EDIT: UPDATED

LVU Krfawy o3o

JANUARY 15TH 2015 EDIT: WHERE IS CDFA I'M SUFFERING FOR HAVING NO RANKED MAPSET LIKE THIS I CRY HUG ME I'M A POOR STUDENT
Kyshiro
Rebubbled due to CDFA going ''inactive'' check his userpage for more information
Sieg
hello sexy

[General]
  1. change your mp3 with proper (192kbps) bitrate while I'm asking about rankability of your sliders, I have some doubts about few of them.

[Relaxing]
  1. 00:03:197 (3,4,5) - make DS here constant

[Challenging]
  1. 00:13:246 (4,5) - maybe remove this stack, I don't really see how they really fits music, they not aesthetically good, this diff is challenging lol xD and this is CS6 you have allfkin board, why do you even need to stack circles?
  2. 00:49:418 (3,4) - ^

must pop your bubble anyway, because of new mp3 and probably timing changes
Topic Starter
Krfawy

Sieg wrote:

hello sexy Mryfyfywyfwy \o3o/

[General]
  1. change your mp3 with proper (192kbps) bitrate while I'm asking about rankability of your sliders, I have some doubts about few of them. *Krfawy the Blonde is changing the mp3 file and an offset

[Relaxing]
  1. 00:03:197 (3,4,5) - make DS here constant Okiee-Donkey :3

[Challenging]
  1. 00:13:246 (4,5) - maybe remove this stack, I don't really see how they really fits music, they not aesthetically good, this diff is challenging lol xD and this is CS6 you have allfkin board, why do you even need to stack circles? This fabulous moment is fabulous because: a) 00:13:322 (4,1) - they are blanketing; b) it is aesthetically good c) it's fun to play IMO; d) So I want to keep it, sorry. ;3; But we can LVU after it all >83
  2. 00:49:418 (3,4) - ^ This moment is so beautiful and it looks really cute and the flow is marvelous! I want to keep it since this is a very good moment! ;_;

must pop your bubble anyway, because of new mp3 and probably timing changes
UPDATED o3o
Sieg
we fixed mp3, artist, some of weird sliders and few more things
:3
Myxo
We fixed a pattern in Calm and Relaxing, nothing else. Clean mapping!

Qualified ( ノ^ω^)ノ
Pappy
Gratuluję piątego rankeda Krfawy o3o/
Kyshiro
grats my blonde friend